Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Increasing price competition and large differentials in Net Promoter Score (NPS) between competitors is driving considerable churn in the highly competitive Australian telecoms market. Satisfaction with traditional services is generally low in Australia and this may be hindering operators’ potential in ICT services.
This report provides:
- NPSs and intended churn rates for Australia and selected countries
- data on usage of ICT services in Australia
- discussion of the IoT market in Australia and selected countries
- recommendations on how operators can improve customer satisfaction and increase their market shares in ICT and IoT services
- data on usage of mobile and ICT services by enterprises in Australia and selected countries.