Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Cloud Field Service Management Market by Solution, Service, Organization Size, Deployment Model, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
Cloud Field Service Management Market by Solution (Mobile Field Service Management, Scheduling and Dispatch), Service, Organization Size, Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
Rising demand to enhance operational productivity and reduce operating costs, and the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) are the major factors driving the growth of the cloud Field Service Management (FSM) market.
The global cloud FSM market size is expected to grow from USD 1,013.2 million in 2017 to USD 2,254.5 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.3% during the forecast period. The cloud FSM market growth is driven by various factors, such as the need for business agility, demand for faster deployment and scalability, increasing awareness about the cloud technology among enterprises globally, and the necessity to reduce the cost of ownership. However, enterprises face some obstacles, due to lack of awareness about cloud FSM solutions and the concerns regarding regulatory compliance.
The mobile FSM solution is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Mobile FSM solutions enable field employees to plan their routes efficiently. Moreover, field operations can be easily automated using mobile FSM solutions, leading to enhanced service delivery and Return on Investment (RoI). Managers can easily locate their field employees using the mobile FSM solutions, which provide real-time location updates.
The integration and migration service is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Integration and migration services help organizations deploy the cloud FSM solutions in the most appropriate way. Integration and migration services also offer various benefits, including desired business outcomes, faster time to market, enhanced service delivery, and reduced costs. Implementing the correct cloud FSM solution in the right manner enables customers to perform their daily tasks more efficiently and quickly.
North America is estimated to have the largest market share in 2017, while Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
North America is expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period, as organizations in the region are shifting toward cloud-based solutions and services due to the increasing adoption of digital business strategies. Furthermore, North American organizations are investing significantly on advanced technologies to gain a competitive market advantage and improve business operations. The APAC region is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global cloud FSM market during the forecast period. The key reasons for the high growth rate in APAC include the positive economic outlook in the region, increased spending on Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, and the focus of cloud FSM solutions to drive customer experience and improve operational issues.
The break-up of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
• By Company: Tier I – 43%, Tier II – 35%, and Tier III – 22%
• By Designation: C-Level – 60%, D-Level – 25%, and Others – 15%
• By Region: North America – 44%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 21%, and RoW – 10%
The following key cloud FSM providers are profiled in the report:
1. Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) AB (Sweden, Europe)
2. ServiceNow, Inc. (California, US)
3. Salesforce.com, Inc. (California, US)
4. SAP SE (Germany, Europe)
5. Oracle Corporation (California, US)
6. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (New York, US)
7. ServicePower Technologies plc (Cheshire, UK)
8. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (Massachusetts, US)
9. ServiceMax, Inc. (California, US)
10. Acumatica, Inc. (Washington, US)
11. Microsoft Corporation (Washington, US)
12. Astea International Inc. (Pennsylvania, US)
The cloud FSM market has been segmented on the basis of types, organization size, deployment models, verticals, and regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overviews, services, key strategies, new service launches, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, business expansions, and competitive landscape associated with the cloud FSM market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
• This report segments the cloud FSM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
• This report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report helps stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain more insights to improve their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes the vendor comparison of the top market players in the cloud FSM market.