Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Cloud Robotics: Technologies, Leading Companies, Solutions, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2017 - 2022
The combination of robotics, teleoperation, and cloud technologies is poised to transform enterprise operations, industrial processes, and consumer services across many industry verticals. Both purpose-built and general purpose robotics segments will benefit greatly from cloud operations. Mass consumerization will be on the horizon by 2022 as end-users become accustomed to autonomous and remote control robots for many different personal services tasks.
This research evaluates the ecosystem, players, technologies and solutions for Cloud Robotics. The report evaluates the current state of technologies and assesses the future outlook of integrated teleoperation, robotics, cloud systems and solutions. The report covers all major robot types such as stationary, wheeled, and legged robots.
The report provides global and regional forecasts for Cloud Robotics apps, services, and components from 2017 to 2022. Forecasts include the market outlook for Cloud Services support of Cloud Robotics including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Robotics as a Service (RaaS). Forecasting for Cloud Robotics by deployment model is also included covering Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud.
A sampling of forecast details in the report includes the following:
- Cloud Robotics by Type including: Crawler Robots, Flying Robots, Hybrid Robots, Legged Robots, Micro Robots, Modular Robots, Nano Robots, Robotic Balls, Snake Robots, Soft or Elastic Robots, Stationary Robots, Swarm Robots, Swimming Robots, and Wheeled Robots.
- Major Cloud Robotics Components including: Belts & Pulleys, Breadboard, Chassis, Displays & lighting, Electronic Kits, Gears, Grippers, LCD/Graphic Displays, Linear Actuators, Microcontrollers, Motion Components, Motors, PAN & TILT Systems, Power Supplies, Processors & ICs, Propellers, Radio & Communication, Relays & Interface Kits, Robot Computers, Robotic Arms, Robotic Cables, Robotic Legs, Screw, Nuts & Washers, Sensors & Navigation, Servos & Bracket, Tracks & Sprockets, Tubing & Shafting, Vision & Camera, and Wheels.
- Cloud Robotics Software market including Cloud Data Storage & Analytics, Integrated Virtual Robots, and Robotics Application Software.
- Cloud Robotics Services market including Connectivity Services, Professional Consulting, and System Integration
- Cloud Robotics Connectivity including: Bluetooth, Cellular (by 3G, 4G, and 5G), Infrared and WiFi
- Cloud Robotics by Industry Vertical including:
- Industrial Cloud Robotics by Automotive, Manufacturing, and Transportation & Logistics
- Professional Service Cloud Robotics by Agriculture, Healthcare & Medical, Home & Construction, Retail & Consumer Service, and Travel & Tourism including Aerospace
- Personal Service Cloud Robotics by Education, Entertainment, Home Appliances, and Personal Healthcare
- Military and Government Cloud Robotics by Aerospace, Transportation, and Defense
Purchasers of this research will also receive the bonus report Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
• Cloud Robotics will amplify the market value of General Purpose Robots
• Robotics as a Service will emerge as a major robotics market segment by 2022
• Teleoperation and cloud technologies will cause mass consumerization of robotics
• Cloud Robotics will facilitate a major shift of manufacturing into cloud infrastructure
• The combined Cloud Robotics market will reach $18.2 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 29.5%
• The leading Cloud Robot type by revenue will be Bipedal (e.g. Humanoid Robots) at $365M by 2022
• Cloud companies
• Robotics companies
• Investment organizations
• Data management vendors
• Industrial automation companies
• Consumer application companies
• Enterprise across all industry verticals