"Multiplay in the Americas: Aggressive Pricing Discount Strategy and Value-Added Services to Drive Multiplay Growth in the Region", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay market in the Americas region, with market size and forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay market, analyzing key trends on service adoption, and assessing the main drivers and challenges for multiplay service providers to grow in the market.
Aggressive discount pricing and value-added services offered by operators are the primary factors driving the multiplay services market in the Americas region. Aggressive discount pricing is primarily being adopted by most operators in Latin America to attract new customers and increase multiplay service penetration. Conversely, most North American operators are integrating value-added services with their multiplay packages for retaining customers and rewarding loyal customers.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast for multiplay services in North and Latin America, with an overview analysis per country;
- Drivers and Challenges; an overview on the key drivers and challenges impacting multiplay service providers to foster multiplay service adoption;
- Case studies; this section details the key findings regarding competitive analysis, product offering, pricing strategy, and strategic actions that operators are developing to enhance customer experience of multiplay service users;
- Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for network operators, network vendors and regulators.
- GlobalData forecasts the number of multiplay households in the Americas is set to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and 2021.
- Lack of fixed broadband infrastructure for FMC in Latin America has been a major challenge for growth in quad-play services in the region. Competition from standalone OTT services will also be a major challenge for multiplay service providers.
- Multiplay household penetration has been comparatively higher in North America with the US and Canada achieving over 60% penetration in 2016. Multiplay services growth in coming years however will be mainly driven by Latin America countries with relatively lower multiplay household penetration.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the multiplay services market in North and Latin America based on insights directly from local market players.
- This Insider Report provides a five-year forecast of the multiplay market, developed using GlobalData’s rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the multiplay market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the multiplay market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for operators, network vendors and regulators.
Top of Page