"TrendSights Analysis: Hyper-Connection" explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The Hyper-Connection trend refers to the interconnected digital interactions between brands and consumers. The platforms GlobalData recommends to generate positive connections with consumers are organized into three types of brand-related interactions that occur with consumers: namely, from brands to consumers, between consumers, and from consumers to brands. Innovation and strategy implications are suggested for each of these categories and brands should look to incorporate these into its operations in order to optimize digital marketing strategy.
- 33% of 18-34 year-olds say they find being active on social media important, which is 11 percentage points higher than over-35s.
- Three in five global consumers find the concept of products they have helped to create appealing.
- Three in five global consumers say they find trying new experiences more exciting than trying new products.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Top of Page