Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Big data analytics provides functions such as capacity planning, dynamic routing, topology layout and shared-risk group analysis, but still requires human direction. Artificial intelligence (AI) aims to replace that human governance in a network optimisation context.
This report provides:
- an analysis of the benefits of AI and where it fits into the current OSS architecture
- context for the need for AI in the world of digital services and virtualised networks
- discussion of the links between big data analytics and AI
- key implications for the telecoms industry
- examples of the first generation of AI-based network optimisation offerings from vendors.