Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Network-as-a-Service Market by Component, Application, Type, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Network-as-a-Service Market by Component, Application (Bandwidth on Demand (BoD), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), V-CPE, Integrated Network Security as a Services), Type, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Infrastructure component adoption to play a significant role in augmenting the growth prospects in the Network-as-a-Service (NAAS) market”
This study has been done on a global level, covering four regions broadly, : North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and & Latin America, and is projected to grow from USD 1.33 billion in 2016 to USD 9.65 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 48.4% during the period. The market is being driven by factors, such as service providers’ drive, to get away from low margin commodity services, to and value-added services. Lack of standardization in NaaS technology for internetwork Internet work interoperability and portability are restraining the market growth.
”Network functions Function virtualization Virtualization (NFV) projected to showcase the fastest growth in the NaaS market”
NFV, lessens the time to launch new networking services to aid dynamic business requirements and grab hold of new market opportunities. With advancements in NaaS technologies, NFV is evolving as one of the most promising networking technologies, which is on its way to redefine redefining networking, with an advanced approach of unleashing the data plane from the control plane, a coherent improvisation to the traditionally distributed control planes.
“The APAC region is expected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
In rapidly growing economies, such as China and India, the growing demand for enhancing the supply chain operations and the governments’ efforts to standardize the NaaS technology are some of the growth drivers for the market. Additionally, huge population, developing technology hubs, and affluent countries, such as South Korea, Singapore, and & Hong Kong have further enhanced growth prospects in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
• By Company: Tier 1- 36%, Tier 2- 21%, and Tier 3- 43%
• By Designation: C- levelLevel- 75%, Director Level- 15%, and othersOthers- 10%
• By Region: North America- 70%, Europe- 15%, and APAC- 15%.
The various Various key NaaS vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
The NaaS ecosystem comprises the following major vendors:
1. Cisco Systems (U.S.)
2. Juniper Networks. (U.S.)
3. IBM Corp (U.S.)
4. NEC Corp (Japan)
5. VMware (U.S.)
6. Aryaka Networks Inc. (U.S.)
7. Alcatel Lucent (U.S.)
8. AT&T (U.S.)
9. Brocade Communications Systems Inc. (U.S.)
10. Ciena Corporation (U.S.)
The report segments the NaaS market on the basis of types into such as LANaaS (LanLAN-as-a-Service) and WANaaS (WanWAN-as-a-Service). By applications, it is segmented into such as Bandwidth on- Demand (BoD), Network Function Virtualization (NFV),
Virtual customer Customer premises Premises equipment Equipment (V-CPE), and Integrated integrated Network network Security security-as- a- Servicesservice. By components, it is divided into such as infrastructure and technology services. By vertical, it is segmented into such as IT and & Telecommunicationtelecommunication, manufacturing, Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), government, healthcare, transport transportation and & logistics, retail, and others. By Regions region, it is classified into such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reason Reasons to Buy the Report:
1. The report segments the NaaS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and & the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions..
2. This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, and mergers & acquisitions. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that to can put them ahead of the competitors. The report also covers a key innovators in the market.