Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Function-as-a-Service Market by User Type, Application, Service Type, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Function-as-a-Service Market by User Type (Developer-Centric and Operator-Centric), Application (Web & Mobile Based, Research & Academic), Service Type, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profiles of primary discussion participants is given below:
• By Company Type: Tier-1 (21%), Tier-2 (36%), and Tier-3 (43%) companies
• By Designation: C-level (43%), Director Level (21%), and Others (36%)
• By Region: North America (50%), Europe (20%), APAC (20%), and Rest of World (10%)
The list of FaaS vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. IBM (U.S.)
2. Google Inc. (U.S.)
3. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
4. Amazon Web Services(U.S.)
5. SAP SE (Germany)
6. Dynatrace LLC (U.S.)
7. Infosys Ltd. (India)
8. Rogue Wave Software Inc. (U.S.)
9. TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.)
10. Fiorano Software and Affiliates (U.S.)
The global FaaS market has been segmented on the basis of user type, service type, application, deployment model, and industry vertical. The various types of analysis covered in the study include FaaS cloud ecosystem, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, and market dynamics.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the FaaS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.