Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Cloud Supply Chain Management Market by Solution, Service, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Cloud Supply Chain Management Market by Solution (Transportation Management, Procurement & Sourcing, Sales & Operation Planning, Inventory & Warehouse Management), Service, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Factors such as awareness about cloud-based supply chain management benefits among the enterprises and reduced operational & capital expenditure are driving the cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) market”
The cloud SCM market size is estimated to grow from 3.26 billion in 2016 to USD 8.07 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.8% during the forecast period. The market is driven by factors, such as need for business agility, faster deployment & scalability, increasing awareness about cloud SCM among enterprises globally, and reduced costs of ownership. However, enterprises face some obstacles while adopting cloud SCM, such as security concerns, data protection, and complexities involved in application portability.
“Inventory and warehouse management solution is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period”
The cloud-based inventory and warehouse management solution manages daily operations in a warehouse and enables centralized management of tasks, such as inventory control, tracking, and location of stock items. The demand for this solution is increasing due to benefits offered, such as faster inventory movement, efficient use of warehouse space, reduced inventory paperwork, improved cycle counting, and reduced dependency on warehouse personnel.
“Training and consulting service segment is expected to have the largest market share”
On the basis of services, the training and consulting service segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The service enables enterprises to choose the best possible solutions & services, depending on the requirement of the businesses and their users. Furthermore, it helps the enterprises make better and informed business decisions in a technology-centered world.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to grow at the highest CAGR”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016, while APAC is the fastest growing region, in terms of CAGR. Cloud SCM helps avoid resource conflict & IT glitches, and is therefore growing rapidly in APAC. Cloud emergence and mandatory government regulations are simultaneously helping boost the growth of the cloud SCM market in this region.
The break-up profiles of primary participants is given below as:
• By company: Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 – 41%, and Tier 3 – 26%
• By designation: C level – 47%, Director level – 35%, and Others – 18%
• By region: North America – 49%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 17%, and RoW- 5%
Various key cloud SCM providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
2. Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.)
3. Infor, Inc. (New York, U.S.)
4. JDA Software Group, Inc. (Arizona, U.S.)
5. Descartes Systems Group, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
6. Manhattan Associates, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.)
7. Logility, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia U.S.)
8. Kewill, Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
9. Kinaxis, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
10. HighJump (Minnesota, U.S.)
11. TECSYS, Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
12. CloudLogix (Colorado, U.S.)
The cloud SCM market has been segmented based on services, deployments, organisation sizes, verticals, and regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overviews, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, partnerships, agreements, & collaborations, business expansions, and competitive landscape associated with the cloud SCM market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
• This report segments the cloud SCM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals & regions.
• This report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, & opportunities.
• This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.