Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Customer Self-Service Software Market by Solution, Service, Deployment Type, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Customer Self-Service Software Market by Solution (Web Self-Service, Mobile Self-Service, Intelligent Virtual Assistants, and Social Media and Community Self-Service), Service, Deployment Type, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Increasing need among the companies to enhance their overall customer experience and decrease the customer churn out rate, and Increasing availability of various customer service touch points, is expected to drive the overall market”
The customer self-service (CSS) software market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.33 billion in 2016 to USD 9.38 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.7% due increasing availability of various customer service touch points and increasing need among the companies to enhance their overall customer experience. In addition, increasing productivity and reduction of operational costs has also led to an increasing demand for CSS services and solutions. However, factors such as hesitation among organization’s employees to adapt new self-service technologies and less awareness among customers is the major factor restraining the overall growth of the market.
“Web self-service solution is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period”
In 2016, Web self-service is expected to dominate the solution segment in the CSS software market. As this solution is used as a digital support mechanism by many organizations, which enables the customers and employees in the organization to self-assist themselves by providing access to information and perform routine tasks over the internet.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the CSS software market in 2016 due to factors such as increasing penetration of mobile and web self-service solutions among customers and the presence of major CSS software vendors in the U.S. APAC is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as organizations in this region are looking to adapt CSS solutions to meet the demand of dynamic customer base as well as SMEs are also acknowledging the importance of CSS solutions and are receptive towards considering dedicated self-care application.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profiles of primary discussion participants is given below.
• By Company Type: Tier-1: 42%, Tier-2: 36%, and Tier-3: 22% companies
• By Designation: C-Level: 35%, Director Level: 25%, and Others: 40%
• By Region: North America: 31%, Europe: 33%, Asia-Pacific: 19%, and Rest of the World: 17%
The list of CSS vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
2. Nuance Communications (U.S.)
3. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
4. SAP SE (Germany)
5. Salesforce.com, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Aspect Software Inc. (U.S.)
7. Avaya, Inc. (U.S.)
8. BMC Software, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Verint Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Zendesk, Inc. (U.S.)
The global CSS software market has been segmented on the basis of solutions, services, deployment types, verticals, and regions. The various types of analysis covered in the study include SWOT analysis, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, and DROC analysis. The he scope of the report covers detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the customer self-service software market such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the CSS software market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.