Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Prepaid wireless is the service of choice for millions cellular customers in the United States. No longer carrying the sigma it once had as a service mostly for the credit-challenged, a large number of customers choose prepaid over post-paid. The reasons are many and varied including lower costs for many of the same features and benefits as post-paid plans such as smartphones and advanced feature/functionality.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is another important driver for prepaid wireless as evidenced by an estimated 28 million consumers that own an unlocked device in the USA market. BYOD is a significant trend as end-users demand flexibility and brand loyalty has evolved to the extent that many customers identify more with their smartphone provider and OTT applications than the cellular service provider. The future of prepaid wireless is very bright as it becomes more fully integrated with mobile commerce by way of stored value and converged services involving next generation technologies such as WebRTC.
This research evaluates the prepaid wireless market in the United States including major provider analysis and service assessment. The report analyzes major MVNO companies and offerings. The also report provides a view into the future of prepaid wireless and market forecasts through 2022 including subscribers and Revenue by Voice vs. Data vs. VAS and by Connectivity Type.
The research also provides critical information necessary to negotiate with MNOs for MVNO operations as well as SLA management. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Prepaid service providers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Mobile application store companies
- Prepaid service distributors and marketers
- Application, content, and commerce providers
- Forecast through 2022
- Identify market drivers
- Understand business support
- Identify emerging opportunities
- Identify market leading companies
- Understand prepaid wireless technology
- Recognize future areas for prepaid services
- Bonus: MVNO negotiation and SLA management