Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Analysis of Machine to Machine (M2M), Big Data & Cloud Technologies. Forecasts For Consumer Electronics (Smartphones, Smart Home, Energy & Utilities, Safety & Security, Smart Appliances, Connected Devices) Industrial (Oil & Energy, Agriculture, Retail, Manufacturing) Automotive & Transportation (Aviation, Maritime, Connected Vehicles) Healthcare
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global Internet of Things market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $1,128 billion in 2017.
Internet of Things (IoT) Outlook
We expect that in the next five years, IoT will further penetrate several different industries and human activities, ranging from the home to the transportation industry, even affecting healthcare systems. IoT has not only allowed for machine-to-machine and machine to object communications, but is radically changing how we perform daily activities such as driving or shopping for daily goods, generating great value for enterprises in the form of increases in production and efficiency. This is an example of the business critical news that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the IoT industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to these changes? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the internet of things sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 51 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 3 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 118 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Internet of Things market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
• How is the Internet of Things Market evolving?
• Global Internet of Things market forecasts from 2017-2022
• Regional Internet of Things market forecasts from 2017-2022 covering
- Middle East and
• Country level Internet of Things forecasts from 2017-2022 covering
• Internet of Things submarket forecasts from 2017-2022 covering:
- Industrial IoT
- Automotive & Transportation IoT
- Healthcare IoT
- Consumer Electronics IoT
- Others IoT
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional / country level Internet of Things markets from 2017-2022
• Analysis of game changing technological trends being employed by the leading players and how these will shape the Internet of Things industry.
• Who are the leading IoT players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- General Electric
- Kore Telematics
- Verizon Communications
• SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the IoT market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
• Market conclusions & recommendations.
• 3 Full transcripts of exclusive visiongain interviews with key opinion-leaders in the market, from the following companies:
• Able Device
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the IoT value chain.
• Internet of Things vendors
• M2M Vendors
• Mobile equipment vendors
• Mobile infrastructure solution providers
• Mobile network operators (MNO)
• M2M service providers
• Device manufacturers (OEM)
• Chip set vendors
• Electricity utility companies,
• Grid security vendors, smart grid
• IT vendors and service providers
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Atos Origin SA
General Electric (GE)
Janus Remote Communications
Nokia Siemens Networks
NXP Semi Conductors
RF Code Inc.
List of Organisations Mentioned
Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
The Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB) and the Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC) of
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) of the
The Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) of
World Wide Developers Conference Community (WWDC)