Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Trends & Analyses, June to December 2016
The World Telecom Services - Markets & Players study includes two deliverables:
1. A report (ppt format) providing readers with the current status of the telecom services market, along with analyses of global trends and growth dynamics by technology and by markets. It also offers an overview of the world's top telcos.
2. A dataset dedicated to service revenues and usages with data and forecasts up to 2020 for 26 countries, 5 regions & world consolidated
• Number of traditional landlines
• Total number of mobile customers, number of mobile customers by 3G and LTE technology
• Number of prepaid and postpaid mobile customers
• Total number of fixed Internet subscribers by access technology and number of broadband subscribers
• Number of VoIP subscribers
• Market share of the leading mobile operators
• Market share of the leading broadband Internet access providers
• Revenues from fixed telephony
• Mobile services turnover, mobile voice turnover, mobile data turnover
• Revenues from fixed Internet services
• Revenues from data transmission
• Gross Domestic Product (GDP): annual 2010-2015
Type of data
• Historical data 2010-2015
• Estimates at the end of 2016
• Forecasts 2017-2020
• The global market for telecom services has been divided into five main zones: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific and Africa/Middle East.
• The European Union subdivision (at 28) (EU-28) also appears.
• The countries below are detailed within each zone.
• Regional consolidations take into account all the countries of the zone.
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
Middle East - Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa