Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
This report analyses how towercos and mobile network operators (MNOs) can respond to the network densification challenges associated with 5G roll-outs. In particular, we discuss future revenue opportunities for towercos, including increasing site numbers and backhaul provision in preparation for 5G deployments, as well opportunities in the IoT and smart cities market spaces.
This report provides answers to the following questions.
- As networks transition to 5G, how profitable will it be for towercos to enter the small-cells business?
- What potential revenue opportunities can towercos benefit from when participating in 5G small-cell roll-outs?
- When 5G networks begin to be deployed, what opportunities do towercos have to diversify into supplying backhaul connectivity?
- To what extent should MNOs work with towercos for their 5G deployments?
- How much revenue potential is there for towercos entering the IoT and smart-city market spaces?
Future opportunities for towercos