Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is manifest in architecture that facilitates the flow of information among the different functions within an enterprise. ERP software provides a central repository for all enterprise information while improving the flow of data across organization. Internet of Things (IoT) software and systems transform this further as IoT enabled ERP solutions connect people, processes, data, and things in one repository.
IoT is anticipated to enhanced ERP system efficiency, facilitate new business models, and align physical operations with digital assets on a real-time basis. Cloud and AI technology support ERP systems further as they provide scalability and intelligent insights. The goal is to generate insights, allowing for faster and more accurate/appropriate decision making, and fostering a more customer centric business. This research accordingly addresses the following key topics:
- Analysis of key ERP vendors and their IoT initiatives
- The transition from traditional ERP to IoT enabled ERP
- The impact of IoT enabled ERP on enterprise as a whole
- Enterprise benefits for deployment of IoT enabled ERP software and services
- Global and Regional forecasts for IoT enabled ERP software and services 2017 – 2022
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Select Research Findings:
- There will be an incremental $49.9 billion market opportunity for IoT ERP software and services by 2022
- About 50% of the global small, mid-sized, and large enterprises will deploy some kind of IoT enabled ERP by 2022
- SaaS business model is expected to achieve substantial growth as compared to the built-to-order business model
- Virtually all enterprise functions will require significant transformation to prepare for and maintain IoT enabled ERP
- Network operators
- IoT solution providers
- ERP solution providers
- Systems integration companies
- Cloud and AI solution providers
- Enterprise companies of all types
Companies in Report:
- abas ERP
- Cerner Corporation
- Fidelity National Information Services
- Fiserv Inc.
- Intuit Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mysoft Sage X3
- Oracle Corporation