Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
A tech-enabled data-driven revolution
Customer experience is key for telcos' retail strategies.
Our study highlights the challenges and opportunities enabled by new technologies and marketing techniques.
The report compares the telecom sector with others -especially OTT- regarding customer loyalty, and then focus on sales channels -both digital and physical stores. Furthermore the opportunities emerging from big data and analytics will be analyzed, as well as other innovations as chatbots and blockchain technology.
Finally, the report presents key metrics -internal and external- for customer experience measurement, highlighting thereby the increasingly customer-centric marketing strategies.
List of players
• Bouygues Telecom
• Deutsche Telekom
The challenges of CEM (Customer Experience Management)
• An essential issue for operators
• Implementation of big data tools
• But analytics offer many opportunities
• A change in corporate culture to a customer-centric approach
• Self-service vs. human approach
• Stores moving more upmarket allowing customers to experiment
New untapped opportunities
• The channels of communication are enhanced by innovative technologies, with a focus on personalised solutions