Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Pyramid Research’s Big Data Analytics Adoption / Usage Trends 2016–2018 report examines the overall spend on BDA, market opportunities influencing communication service providers to invest in BDA, the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities and the critical aspects to maintain strong BDA vendor relationship within the organization. Additionally, the report provides information about the spending pattern of BDA budget and indicates challenges which are expected to inhibit the adoption of BDA within the organizations.
- Most telecom companies are in the process of developing Big Data Analytics (BDA) within their organizations.
- Customer segmentation and network optimization are considered important predictive analytics models to register growth within the telecom industry.
- Effective collaboration between data teams and business units is considered one of the best practices for maximizing BDA opportunities within telecom companies.
- Telecom operators are more attentive towards making BDA vendor partnerships related to software/hardware and analytics over the next two years.
- Despite challenges such as a lack of skill set and the integration of huge data, telecom companies expect to bring in additional skills to exploit BDA opportunities.
Reasons To Buy
- - Assists telecom companies to take faster, better decision making by understanding the benefits of adopting big data solutions
- - Telecom companies can gain a competitive advantage by examining the prominence of various BDA models which in turn helps to create new products and services for their customers
- - Organizations will be supported in strengthening their BDA vendor partnerships by understanding the critical factors influencing the vendor relationships