Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
This research report provides an overview of the four main areas in which telcos can create sustainable long term revenue channels in the IoT space. These include services in the wearable and tracker space, the connected car, smart home services and smart cities. The report also looks at a series of case studies of telcos that have begun to roll out offerings within one of the four new revenue generating opportunites. This provides for good insights and an understanding of how telcos intend to grow in this complex and new arena of services. The insights also enable the reader to better understand the role of the MVNO and the telco in the value chain of these emerging areas. The report contains market sizing data around total telco revenues along with an understand of how the revenue is split between voice and data services. It also provides forecasts on the growth of revenue and M2M services till 2020. Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes AT&T, Verizon, Singtel, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Apple, Google, Singtel, IBM, Telefonica, China Mobile.
- Overview of the telco revenue market- Highlights the current and future revenue from telcos at a global level split across voice and data revenues. This provides an understanding of how the revenue channels are shifting across the two main service categories and what must be done to grow revenue at top line level.
- Learning from telcos across the world- Analyzes the various case studies of telcos that have taken steps in new revenue areas and provides insights that can be used for other markets.
- Making the most of the telco advantage- Provides insights into how telcos can use their existing service set to enter new areas of business.
- Value chain analysis- Looks at the role of the telco across the four areas within the IoT industry .
- Competitive Analysis- Enables telcos to determine the associated players they would need to work with in order to be succesful in the IoT or M2M space.
- Changing role of the telco- Details the manner in which telcos are currently shaping the four main verticals within the IoT space and how that is set to evolve in the near future.
- Drivers for the adoption of High VAS- Looks at what is causing telcos and consumers to move towards IoT services or High value added services (VAS) and also what other non-telco players are doing.
- Role of the MVNO- – Throws light on MVNOs in particular and how they can make the most of the growth in IoT services.