Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Multiplay in the AME: Pricing Discounts and Value-Added Services are Key Operator Strategies’ is a Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay services market in the AME region, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay services market, analyzing key trends on fixed-mobile convergence, assessing business models and pricing strategies and evaluating market players. It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast for multiplay services in Africa and Middle East.
- Multiplay value proposition: an analysis of the value proposition models that operators implemented in order to foster their multiplay services offer and attract customers.
- Case studies: this section details the key findings regarding competitive analysis, product offering, pricing strategy, and strategic actions that operators are developing to enhance customer experience of multiplay service users.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the multiplay services market in Africa and Middle based on insights directly from local market players
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecoms market.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The report brings several case studies that showcase the business model that operators are implementing regarding multiplay services, triple bundles and fixed-mobile convergence services.
List of Companies
- Maroc Telecom