Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The convergence of Cloud, Data Management, IoT Platforms and Solutions is enabling the next evolution of data analytics in which enterprise will realize significant tangible and intangible benefits from IoT data. The ability to sort data in a raw format, store it in different structural formats, and subsequently release it for further analytics, will be of paramount importance for all industry verticals.
Leading enterprise companies are making substantial investments. IoT Data investment in Europe alone will reach $50.2B by 2021. The stakes are high as IoT Data will enable 40% operational savings and generate 35% in new business by 2021. From a supplier perspective, many of the initial solutions will be customized and multi-client.
This research provides comprehensive analysis of the IoT Data Management and Analytics marketplace. The report evaluates leading players and their solutions, assesses anticipated market needs, and evolving technologies. The report includes comprehensive forecasts for the period 2016 – 2021 including IoT Data as a Service Revenue by Industry Vertical. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- IoT Data investment in Europe will reach $50.2B by 2021
- Global IoT Data as a Service (IoTDaaS) will reach $15B by 2021
- Real-time IoT Data Analytics represents a substantial growth area
- IoT Data Management Support Software will be crucial for success
- Global data analytics in IoT market will reach $114B by 2021 with 70.1% CAGR
- Comprehensive forecasts 2016 - 2021
- Learn from IoT Data infrastructure ROI assessment
- Learn about operational cost savings driven by IoT Data
- Identify leading companies, technologies, and solutions
- Understand critical success factors for IoT Data investment ROI
- Identify direct and indirect IoT Data monetization opportunities
- Identify internal and external IoT Data monetization opportunities
- Understand issues surrounding IoT Data licensing and care of custody
- Identify the opportunities and challenges with real-time IoT Data analytics
- Network service providers
- Systems integration companies
- IoT and wireless device manufacturers
- Network and device security companies
- Data management and analytics companies
- Enterprise IT and OT units in all industry verticals
Companies in Report:
- AGT International
- Bosch Software Innovations
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- City Data Exchange
- GE Digital
- Intel Corporation
- Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
- Maana, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MongoDB Inc.
- ParStream (ParStream Cisco)
- SAP SE
- SQLstream, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Wind River