Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
‘Smartphone Trends in Asia: The Rise of Domestic Brands in Southeast Asia’s Smartphone Markets report provides an overview of the strategies domestic mobile phone vendors have adopted in Southeast Asia, including analysis of the major components.
It consists of:
• Overview of leading domestic mobile phone brands, parties ventured into smartphone market and their market share.
• Overview of the key strategies involving 4Ps of marketing in their business models.
• Analysis of regulatory, technological and demand drivers along with competition inhibitors.
• Key findings from strategies in the region and a set of recommendations for local, Chinese and global vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides a comprehensive, detailed understanding of Tier 3 vendor smartphone product, pricing, and positioning strategies in the diverse South Asian markets.
- Includes analysis on the pricing strategies, business models and the great variety of smartphone vendors, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from Tier 3 vendors throughout the region.
- Align product portfolios by selecting suitable commercial strategies needed to save market share in highly competitive markets.
- Quicken the decision-making process by understanding the strategies which underpin commercial strategies in terms of market overview, products, pricing, promotion and distribution.
- A section on the smartphones markets in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam offers particular insight into these markets, including an overview, sales forecasts and an examination of growth drivers and inhibitors.
- Offers an overview of the actionable analysis of trends offers a wider perspective, while its case studies of four Tier 3 vendors in South East Asia provide a resource for more detailed planning.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for an executive-level audience.
List of Companies
- Mito Mobile
- Cherry Mobile
- Star Mobile
- Q (ABtel)