Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
‘Wearables – Fitness & Style Now, Mainstream Smart watches Later’ examines wearables in context and focus on some of the key challenges and opportunities surrounding smart watches for traditional watch vendors and technology OEMs. We bring in evidence from case studies including smart watch investments by Samsung and Apple, fitness bands from Fit bit, and carrier retail support in the U.S. and Europe.
The Report is structured as follows:
• Section 1: Wearables in Context
• Section 2: Smart watch Market Positioning
• Section 3: Vendor case studies including Apple, Samsung and Fit bit
• Section 4: Operator case studies, including Vodafone Germany, AT&T and Verizon
• Section 5: Key findings and recommendations.
Reasons To Buy
- ‘Wearables – Fitness & Style Now, Mainstream Smart watches Later’ provides a comprehensive analysis of wearables market trends and key challenges and opportunities surrounding smart watches, supporting market players from traditional watch vendors to technology OEMs and wireless operators make informed strategic decisions.
- The report’s forward-looking analysis of smart watches can help vendors/OEMs/telcos assess key business opportunities and the potential of smart watches.
- The report offers recommendations for different types of players in this segment and are based on real strategies employed by vendors and service providers to address the wearables market opportunity.
List of Companies
- Vodafone Germany