Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
India: 4G, Fiber Network Expansion and Auction of Technology-Neutral Spectrum to Drive Telecom Growth
• The overall telecom services revenue in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by data segments (mobile and fixed).
• Mobile revenue will account for 82.7% of total telecom revenue in 2021, and mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
• Whilst majority of the subscribers are still using 2G, we expect the contribution of mobile data to mobile services revenue to rise strongly; driven by smartphones proliferation and availability of 4G services (aided by the release of more spectrum by the regulator).
• Bharti Airtel will continue to be the leading operator over 2016-2021. Operators will continue to invest in mobile and fixed networks to compete effectively in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in India, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in India mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers’ demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in India.
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in India.
List of Companies
- Reliance Communications
- Bharti Airtel
- Vodafone India
- Telenor India
- Reliance Jio