The worldwide customer care systems market is forecast to grow from USD11.7 billion in 2015 to USD15.5 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.8%. The market will be driven by communications service providers' (CSPs') focus on adopting an omni-channel architecture and deploying cloud-native systems in the short term, and automated attendants and user-level engagement in the long term.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer care systems market, split into:
- four application segments: customer relationship management (CRM), customer interaction, subscriber management and device management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.