Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The overall telecom service revenue in Equatorial Guinea is expected to undergo a marginal increase of 2.1% over 2015 to reach $84m (CFA51.7bn) in 2016.
From 2015 to 2020, the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea will see service revenue increase by high single digits on an annual basis, boosted mainly by the mobile voice and data segments.
Mobile revenue will account for a greater proportion of total telecommunications revenue in 2020.
The Equatorial Guinean telecom market will be dominated by Getesa-Orange as the leading mobile and fixed-line operator, followed by Muni and Gecomsa. Network expansion by operators is expected to increase the competition in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Equatorial Guinea mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Equatorial Guinea
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea.
List of Companies
- IPX EG