Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The overall telecom service revenue in Botswana is expected to generate $326m in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during 2015-2020, mainly driven by growth in mobile revenue.
We expect that by 2020, 82.8% of total service revenue will come from mobile voice and data services.
The top two operators, Mascom and Orange, which both provide mobile services, will account for the majority of overall service revenue in 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Botswana, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Botswana’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Botswana.
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Botswana.
List of Companies