Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Mauritius: Expansion of Data Networks and Smart Mauritius Strategic Plan to Drive Telecom Market Growth
The overall telecom service revenue in Mauritius is expected to generate $306.3m in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020, mainly driven by growth in data revenue.
Contribution of the data segment to overall revenue will reach 51.1% in 2020, mainly driven by the growth in mobile 3G and 4G subscriptions.
The Mauritius telecom market will be dominated by Orange as the leading mobile and fixed operator, followed by Emtel and MTML. Operators will continue to invest in LTE expansions to try and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Mauritius, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritius mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Mauritius.
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mauritius.
List of Companies