Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Benchmarking 7 countries in relation to the Digital Agenda for EuropeThis report explores ultra-fast broadband rollouts carried out as part of national government-backed plans, by taking a detailed look at the situation today in seven countries: France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
The report consists of two parts:
• Monographs of each country, which include a description of the current situation (demographics, technologies used), background on national programmes, details on the current programme (targets, regulatory measures, funding), the technologies being deployed, network governance and monitoring tools.
• A synthesis that delivers:
- an analysis of the current status of national programmes in relation to the objectives set out in the Digital Agenda for Europe;
- an analysis of the progress being made in coverage rates;
- a description of the different monitoring and supervisory mechanisms in place for each national programme