Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The 3rd edition of the Data Centre Middle East report provides forecasts for Data Centre raised floor space and Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) for the 3 year period from the end of 2016 to the end of 2019. TCL calculates that the region has almost 140,000 m2 of Data Centre raised floor space and 176 MW of DCCP as of the end of 2016.
But the rate of growth in the region has slowed with just over 7,400 m2 of new raised floor space added in total during 2015, with the Telecom Provider accounting for the majority of new Data Centre facilities launched over the past year – with the main growth taking place in Saudi Arabia. The report uses primary research and information from the unique TCL Data Centre pricing database.
The largest markets in the Middle East include the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Israel. Additionally Iran has the potential to become one of the largest markets, with some 16 Data Centre facilities, and a need for new domestic IT infrastructure investment, with additional capacity for international communications also required.
Cyprus (new in 2016 report)
- 85 Data Centre Provider with over 120 Data Centre Facilities
- Forecast raised floor space and DCCP 2016 to 2019
- A profile for each DC market, with brief profiles of key Data Centre providers,
and key trends in the Data Centre landscape in each country.
- Data Centre pricing for each country aggregated into an industry average
- Profiles of 10 largest Data Centre Providers