Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
In this report we introduce the market context and major trends related to mobile subscribers and smartphones in Africa. We go on to analyze the various strategies used by operators to boost smartphone penetration rates on their networks. Then we bring in evidence from case studies in Africa including Orange Klif, MTN Nigeria and Safaricom Kenya. We conclude with a set of key findings and recommendations that operators can use to increase smartphone penetration rates
‘Operator Strategies to Increase Smartphone Penetration in Africa’ report provides an overview of smartphone market in Africa and analyzes the various strategies telcos can leverage to increase smartphone penetration levels.
It consists of:
- Smartphone and mobile subscriber market trends in Africa.
- An analysis of the various strategies that operators can deploy to boost smartphone penetration rates.
- Key analysis and findings based on case studies in the region and a set of recommendations for mobile operators.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of smartphone market its evolution in Africa, to succeed in the existing market.
- Align product and service portfolios to drive smartphone usage.
- Gain an understanding of the competitive landscape and successful strategies to increase smartphone penetration levels.
Companies mentioned in this product:Orange MTN Etisalat Safaricom Airtel Tigo Moov Samsung Huawei ZTE Xiaomi Jumia Kaymu Vodacom Tecno Facebook Twitter Apple