Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Availability of 4G services has been increasing rapidly over the past few years across Africa and the Middle East (AME). This follows significant research, scoping and lobbying efforts by operators on issues such as spectrum allocations and the viability of 4G services in the local market. Such operators have or will use a variety of commercialization strategies determined by market demographics for client segmentation, suitable devices, appropriate pricing strategies, effective promotional campaigns to raise awareness and optimal use of distribution networks. As a result, over the next five years, growth in 4G subscriptions will largely be driven by continued adoption across Middle Eastern countries (e.g., Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar) and in relatively developed African telecoms markets, such as South Africa and Nigeria. In less developed markets such as Democratic Republic of Congo, 4G network rollout will be selective with initial rollout expected in high population density areas
‘4G Commercial Strategies in Africa and the Middle East’ report provides an overview of the variety of commercialization strategies operators have adopted in AME, including analysis of the major components.
It consists of:
- Overview of 4G market trends in AME and factors including adoption, smartphone sales and frequency spectrum usage.
- Overview of the key components of mobile 4G commercialization strategies covering client segmentation, products, pricing, promotion and distribution strategies.
- Analysis and overview of select operators in AME which have or will launch mobile 4G services.
- Key findings from commercialization strategies in the region and a set of recommendations for telecom operators and network vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of successful 4G commercial strategies utilized by telcos in key AME markets.· Align product portfolios by selecting suitable commercial strategies needed to ensure the optimal up-take of 4G services in the local market.
- Quicken the decision-making process by understanding the strategies which underpin commercial 4G strategies in terms of client segmentation, products, pricing, promotion and distribution.
- Gain understanding of the competitive landscape, to strengthen your positioning in the market versus operators.