Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Smart Cities are much more than just an effort by sovereign nations to modernize their infrastructure - they are a focal point for growth drivers in several key ICT areas including: M2M/IoT, Connected Devices, Broadband Wireless, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Analytics. Smart City developments are causing solution providers to take a much more integrated approach as the design and implement infrastructure and service capabilities.
Feature/functionality must be blended to work efficiently across many different industry verticals as smart city address the needs of disparate market segments with multiple overlapping and sometimes mutually exclusive requirements.
This research evaluates the current status of smart city plans and deployments in Asia. The report also analyzes smart city business drivers for leading services, applications, and provides a forecast for 2016 through 2020. Leading players are assessed relative to their anticipated contribution towards growth in various ICT areas.
- Telecom service providers
- Telecom equipment providers
- Global infrastructure suppliers
- Communications component providers
- Cloud services and datacenter companies
- Smartgrid and energy management companies
- Big data, analytics, and information processing companies
- Sovereign investment funds, hedge funds and private equity