The pay-TV market is evolving, and boundaries are increasingly blurred between pay and free-to-air (FTA) TV services. Our Western European forecasts take a holistic view of the market, and complement forecasts for traditional pay-TV services with top-level figures for paid-for OTT video services to the TV.
This report provides:
- forecasts for the number of pay-TV households, services, spend and average spend per user (ASPU)
- forecasts split by pay-TV platform: cable (analogue and digital), IPTV, pay DTT, satellite (DTH) and OTT video delivered to the TV set
- forecasts for 11 individual countries and Western Europe as a whole
- an overview of the trends and drivers in the market
- top-level overviews of the key countries in the region.