Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) represents a distance-based approach to eLearning wherein many students may participate in a highly collaborative and interactive fashion. Course contents are distributed using web platform under a per-course or subscription model. The unique feature/functionality of MOOC is mass participation, social collaborations, interactive forums, and open-ended outcomes.
One of the main growth drivers of today's MOOC industry is cost reduction for Learning and Development (L&D) programs at major corporations. Learn about the technologies, market drivers, and more in this report.
- MOOC companies
- Gamification companies
- Executives and IT leaders
- LMS and eLearning providers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Telecom and ICT solution providers
- Corporate training service providers
- Enterprise L&D executives and managers