Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security, & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications
Visiongain’s latest report evaluates the current levels of global expenditure invested in various types of distributed fibre optic sensing (DFOS) technologies. Considering the proven effectiveness of these systems and their potential for serious cost saving over the use of conventional monitoring solutions, the DFOS market is a particularly interesting one to watch over the next decade.
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) has multiple applications in critical infrastructure, military, security, and upstream oil and gas sectors. Visiongain assesses how these four submarkets are expected to evolve over this period in 15 key countries across the globe. The current climate in the DFOS market is then further illustrated by the positioning of the 15 notable manufacturers of the systems.
Although DFOS solutions have been historically most prominent in the upstream oil and gas market and could therefore suffer due to the latest drastic, fall in prices, visiongain expects that the impact on the wider DFOS market will be limited.
Accordingly, expenditure in the global DFOS market is anticipated by visiongain to reach $622m in 2015.
Why you should buy Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications
What is the future for the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee this 367 page report will reveal the following key information -
• View global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Examine 426 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the DFOS market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- OptaSense, a QinetiQ Company
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading DFOS applications from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing industry? How will individual applications perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales can go, from 2015-2025, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 4 leading key product types as follows and each of the 4 segments is further subdivided by each of the 15 national markets providing 60 discrete market spaces to analyse.
- Upstream Oil and Gas forecast 2015-2025
- Critical Infrastructure forecast 2015-2025
- Security forecast 2015-2025
- Military forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 15 leading national markets each of which is further segmented by each of the 4 applications revealing 60 distinct market segments to exploit.
- US forecast 2015-2025,
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
- Australia forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2015-2025
- Israel forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
View 146 contracts detailing major ongoing DFOS programmes and find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- OptaSense, a QinetiQ Company
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Halliburton Corporation Company
- FutureFibre Technologies Ltd
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Baker Hughes, Inc
- Fotech Solutions Ltd.
- LIOS Technology GmbH
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Omega Company- Transneft JSC Group
- Omnisens SA
- Savcor Group Ltd
- Schlumberger Limited
- Silixa Ltd
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market
The Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications report provides impartial Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
3001 International Inc.
Acellent Technologies Inc
Allied Holdings, Inc
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Apogen Technologies, Inc
Augusta Industries Inc.
BAE Systems plc
Baker Hughes EHHC, Inc.
Baker Hughes Holdings 3 S. à r.l.
Baker Hughes Holdings 5 S. à r.l.
Baker Hughes Holdings I B.V.
Baker Hughes Inc.
Baker Hughes International Branches, Inc.
Baker Hughes International Coöperatief U.A.
Baker Hughes International Financing S. à r.l.
Baker Hughes International Holding Company
Baker Hughes International Holdings S. à r.l.
Baker Hughes International Partners Holdings SCS
Baker Hughes International Partners S. à r.l.
Baker Hughes Luxembourg Holdings S.C.A.
Baker Hughes Nederland Holdings B.V
Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc
Baroid International Trading, LLC,
Bharat Petroleum Corporation
BITC Holdings (U.S.) LLC
BJ General Holdings SECS LLC
BJ Services Company
BP Norge AS
California Microwave, Inc
CGG do Brasil Participaçoes Ltda.
CGG Holding (US) Inc.
CGG Holding B.V.
CGG Land (US) Inc.
CGG Marine B.V.
CGG Marine Resources Norge AS .
CGG Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
CGG Services (UK) Ltd
CGG Services (US) Inc
CGG Services SA
CGG Veritas Services SA
CGG Veritas Services de Mexico SA de CV
Chevron Energy Technology Company
China Southern Power Grid Company
CM Equity Partners
Composite Energy Ltd.
Comptek Research, Inc
Dolphin Geophysical Group
Dowell Schlumberger Corporation
Eco-Stim Energy Solutions
Federal Data Corporation
Fiber Sensys Inc.
Fotech Oil & Gas Solutions
Fotech Solutions Ltd.
FOX-TEK Canada Inc.
FutureFibre Technologies (FFT)
GDS (Gasoductos del Sureste)
General Dynamics Electric Boat
GMARK Consulting & Associates Pty Ltd.
Greenhill & Co.
Grumman International, Inc
Grumman Ohio Corporation
Halliburton Corporation (Barbados) Investments SRL
Halliburton Corporation Affiliates, LLC
Halliburton Corporation AS
Halliburton Corporation Brazil Holdings B.V.
Halliburton Corporation Canada Codfrp.
Halliburton Corporation Canada Holdings B.V.
Halliburton Corporation Canada Holdings, LLC
Halliburton Corporation Canada ULC
Halliburton Corporation de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Halliburton Corporation Energy Services, Inc.
Halliburton Corporation Far East Pte Ltd
Halliburton Corporation Global Affiliates Holdings B.V.
Halliburton Corporation Group Canada
Halliburton Corporation International Holdings
Halliburton Corporation International, Inc
Halliburton Corporation Investments B.V
Hughes Tool Company
IndigoVision Group plc
Industrial Video & Control
Integrated Security Manufacturing Limited (ISM)
Intelligent Optical Systems Inc.
IRAN - Northrop Grumman Programs Service Company
James Fisher and Sons plc
Korea Western Power
Lios Technology GmbH
Lockheed Martin Aerospace Systems Integration Corporation (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Australia Pty Limited (Australia)
Lockheed Martin Canada Inc (Canada)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Lockheed Martin Desktop Solutions Inc (Virginia)
Lockheed Martin Engine Investments LLC (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Global Inc (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems Inc (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Integrated Technology LLC (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Investments Inc (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Logistics Management Inc (Oklahoma)
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training
Lockheed Martin Operations Support Inc (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Services Inc (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin Space Alliance Company (Delaware)
Lockheed Martin TAS International Services Inc (Texas)
Lockheed Martin UK Insys Limited (United Kingdom)
Lockheed Martin UK Limited (United Kingdom)
Logicon Commercial Information Services Inc
Logicon International, Inc
M5 Network Security Pty Ltd.
Marcon International Inc.
MEO Australia Limited
M-I Holdings (UK) Limited
M-I Holdings BV
MISTRAS Group Inc.
Morgan Technical Ceramics
Nexans Norway AS
NGC Denmark ApS
Northrop Grumman - Canada
Northrop Grumman Aviation, Inc
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems International Company
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems International Company (UK)
Northrop Grumman Electronics Systems Integration International, Inc
Northrop Grumman Field Support Services, Inc
Northrop Grumman Foreign Sales Corporation
Northrop Grumman International Services Company, Inc
Northrop Grumman International, Inc
Northrop Grumman ISA International, Inc
Northrop Grumman Newport News
Northrop Grumman Overseas Holdings, Inc
Northrop Grumman Overseas Service Corporation
Northrop Grumman Space Operations, L.P.
Northrop Grumman Tactical Systems, LLC
Northrop Grumman Technical Services Corporation
Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
Northrop International Aircraft, Inc.
ONGC Joint Venture
Optical Cable Corporation
Papa Terra BV
Park Air Electronics, Inc
Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex)
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Petroleum Geo-Services ASA (PGS)
PGS Suporte Logisctico e Servicos Ltda (Petroleum Geo-Services Data Processing)
Pharaonic Petroleum Company (PhPC)
Plains Midstream Canada
Pruett Tech Inc.
Prysmian Power Cables & Systems Australia Pty Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies U.S. Inc.
PureTech Systems, Inc
Qantas Defence Services (QDS)
QinetiQ Group Holdings Limited
QinetiQ Group plc
QinetiQ Holdings Limited
QinetiQ North America Services and Solutions Group
QinetiQ North America, Inc
QinetiQ Overseas Holdings Limited
QinetiQ US Holdings, Inc
QTC Holdings Inc (Delaware)
Redfern Integrated Optics (RIO)
Savcor ART New Zealand Limited
Savcor ART Pty Limited
Savcor Asset Condition Assessment
Savcor Cathodic Protection and Prevention Systems
Savcor Corrosion Control
Savcor Corrosion Rate Monitoring
Savcor Finn Pty Limited
Savcor Forest Oy
Savcor Group Ltd.
Savcor India Private Limited
Savcor Industrial Process Improvement
Savcor Materials Selection
Savcor Products Pty Limited
Savcor Protective Coatings & Linings
Savcor Structural Health Monitoring
Savcor Tempo Oy
Schlumberger Antilles N.V.
Schlumberger Canada Limited
Schlumberger Holdings Corporation
Schlumberger Holdings Limited
Schlumberger Logelco, Inc.
Schlumberger Middle East SA.
Schlumberger Norge AS
Schlumberger Offshore Services Limited
Schlumberger Oilfield Holdings Limited
Schlumberger Oilfield UK Plc
Schlumberger Offshore Services Limited
Schlumberger Overseas, SA
Schlumberger Seaco, Inc.
Schlumberger Surenco, SA
Schlumberger Technology Corporation
Schlumberger UK Limited
Services Petroliers Schlumberger
Shell International Exploration & Production B.V
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc
Siemens Traffic Solutions
Smith International Inc
Southwest Microwave Inc.
Sterling Software (US) Inc.
Sterling Software Weather, Inc.
Synetics Systems Group Ltd
The SI Organisation Inc.
Tianjing High Sea Acoustic
Transneft JSC Group
Veritas DGC Inc.
Weatherford International Ltd.
Westar Aerospace & Defence Group, Inc
Western Atlas, Inc.
WesternGeco Seismic Holdings Limited
Organisations Mentioned in this Report
California Department of Water Resources
Louisiana State Department of Public Safety
Maryland Transportation Authority
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
National ICT Australia
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy (MPE)
The Regional Municipality of York, Ontario
U.K. Ministry of Defence (MOD)
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Department of Energy
U.S. Department of Defense