Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Retailers vs OTT players
This report presents how the retail sector is impacted by technologies and what the consequences are for traditional players
The first part of the report provides an overview of the major issues and opportunities for retailers around technologies
The second part presents the technologies seen as key to respond to changes in customer purchase behaviour.
The third and final part outlines the strategy of major bricks-and-mortar players in response to the introduction of online marketplaces.
List of players reviewed
Major stakes in the retail industry
• Retail market growth impacted by online sales
• Changes in market structure with emergence of online 'marketplace' enterprise
• Retail players facing multiple challenges
Key digital trends for the retail sector
• Technology, a priority for retailers
• Technologies increasingly used inside the shops
Impacts on the ecosystem
• Impact of technology on the ecosystem