Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The landscape of video consumption has evolved to include content beyond the television. Content creators are leveraging digital video, OTT services, and supplemental content to build their brands and generate audiences. This report explores the current state of digital video content and future opportunities for content creators and distributors. It includes a five-year forecast for the digital video content industry.
Analyzes the current state of digital video content and future opportunities for content creators and distributors
• Consumer habits related to Internet video
• Drivers and inhibitors for Internet video content creation
• Implications for developing business models in the Internet video space
• Identification and profiles of crowdfunding platforms as competitors to traditional content funding and monetization models
• Global five-year forecast of online video viewers including user-generated, semiprofessional, and professional content
Companies In Report (Sample)
Collective Digital Studio
Discovery Digital Networks
The Chernin Group
About Parks Associates Industry Reports
Parks Associates industry reports feature top-level analysis for senior executives and granular data for market researchers, consumer data and analysis of demand- and supply-side market drivers, and industry and company profiles developed via briefings with company and industry leaders.