Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Many futurists expect home robots will one day be as ubiquitous as TVs with use cases ranging from routine housekeeping chores to home maintenance to hazard detection to specialized medical and assisted living tasks. Using artificial intelligence (AI), robots may be able to learn from experience and learn to respond to human mood and emotions.
Robotics: Changing the Way You Live at Home covers the current status of robotics, identifies leading players in consumer robotics development, discusses applications for the connected home, and includes a five-year forecast for robotic floor cleaners.
Analyzes the current status of robotics and identifies industry players in consumer robotics development
• Analysis of the current home robotics landscape and use cases for the connected lifestyle
• Key trends driving industrial robotics growth
• Market challenges of developing home robotics
• Evaluation of the applicability of current technologies for the consumer space including floor cleaning, lawn care, education, entertainment, personal assistants, humanoids, and assisted living
• Five-year U.S. forecast for adoption, sales, and revenue of robotic floor cleaners
Companies In Report (Sample)
Five Elements Robotics
About Parks Associates Industry Reports
Parks Associates industry reports feature top-level analysis for senior executives and granular data for market researchers, consumer data and analysis of demand- and supply-side market drivers, and industry and company profiles developed via briefings with company and industry leaders.