Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Exploring the Potential of Hotspot 2.0 in HetNets, Mesh Networks, Data Offloading & VoWifi
As smartphones and tablets have become increasingly ubiquitous, the increasing mobility advantage offered by these devices means that consumers have come to expect a high standard of network connectivity at all times. Consequently, global data traffic increased from 820 petabytes/month in 2012 to 1.5 exabytes/month in 2013 and 2.8 exabytes/month in 2014. In 2015, visiongain expects the average global data traffic will have reached 4.6 exabytes per month.
Therefore operators are finding themselves in a capacity crunch, vying to increase network capacity and mobile broadband to meet the challenge of providing the quality of experience that end-users expect of next-generation networks yet without incurring crippling capital and operational expenditures.
Heterogeneous networks are the leading solution to emerge. Carrier Wi-Fi in particular has been embraced by operators as the preferred means for data offloading. In high traffic areas, this method allows operators to shift data transmissions to a Wi-Fi network as opposed to taxing cellular bandwidth.
2014 marked the advent of Hotspot 2.0, a Wireless Broadband Alliance standard that allows compatible phones to shift seamlessly and automatically between Wi-Fi and cellular networks. This technology will not only be a boon for the burgeoning carrier Wi-Fi market, but also change the way that operators approach urban network planning and strategy in the LTE era.
Visiongain expects a total of 5.95 million Hotspot 2.0 sites to be deployed globally by the end of 2015.
As the developed markets begin to move towards comprehensive LTE coverage, Carrier Wi-Fi will become an integral part of network architecture. The industry is witnessing a tremendous shift in network strategy and planning, one that revolves around a more intricate nexus of compact, high-performance elements.
The Carrier Wi-Fi market will experience high double-digit growth through the forecast period, simultaneously driving innovation in fibre-optic and multi-gigabit millimetre wave backhaul, IP-based core networks, heterogeneous and self-organising networks. These are the optimal and inevitable solutions to industry-wide questions on mobile network capacity.
Why you should buy the Carrier Wi-Fi Market 2015-2020: Exploring the Potential of Hotspot 2.0 in HetNets, Mesh Networks, Data Offloading & VoWifi
What is the future of the Carrier Wi-Fi market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts of the market across the next 5 years and details on the 5 leading companies in Carrier Wi-Fi. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the Carrier Wi-Fi sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information:
• View Carrier Wi-Fi market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- Quantification of Carrier Wi-Fi revenue and number of deployments from 2015-2020, expressed globally, regionally and by segment.
• Our 108 page report provides 71 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the Carrier Wi-Fi market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key Carrier Wi-Fi markets and how consumer demand will fluctuate over time.
• Find Carrier Wi-Fi revenue forecasts from 2015-2020 for the five following regions:
- North America r Carrier Wi-Fi revenues
- Latin America Carrier Wi-Fi revenues
- Asia-Pacific Carrier Wi-Fi revenues
- Europe Carrier Wi-Fi revenues
- The Middle East and Africa Carrier Wi-Fi revenues
• Each of the 5 regions are also segmented with individual revenue forecasts from 2015-2020
- Fixed carrier revenues
- Mobile carrier revenues
- Third party revenues
• Examine Carrier Wi-Fi deployment (units) forecasts from 2015-2020 for the five following regions:
- North America Carrier Wi-Fi deployments
- Latin America Carrier Wi-Fi deployments
- Asia-Pacific Carrier Wi-Fi deployments
- Europe Carrier Wi-Fi deployments
- The Middle East and Africa Carrier Wi-Fi deployments
• Each of the 5 regions are further segmented with individual deployment (units) forecasts from 2015-2020
- Fixed carrier deployments
- Mobile carrier deployments
- Third party deployments
• The report provides detailed profiles of 5 leading ecosystems players, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 5 leading Carrier Wi-Fi ecosystem players, examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Cisco Systems
- Ruckus Wireless
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Carrier Wi-Fi market
The Carrier Wi-Fi Market 2015-2020: Exploring the Potential of Hotspot 2.0 in HetNets, Mesh Networks, Data Offloading & VoWifi report provides impartial sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How the Carrier Wi-Fi Market 2015-2020: Exploring the Potential of Hotspot 2.0 in HetNets, Mesh Networks, Data Offloading & VoWifi report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Carrier Wi-Fi market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Bright House Networks
Docomo interTouch (USA) Inc.
Green Packet Berhad
Meteor Network France
PT Telkom Indonesia
Telecom New Zealand
Time Warner Cable
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
City of Adelaide
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Seibu Dome,Tokorozawa, Japan.
Wireless Broadband Alliance