Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
In less than five years the global OTT media delivery market has dramatically changed the way in which the global population communicates and consumes media; creating a disruptive effect in the operations of all telecommunication providers and the global media industry.
Visiongain expects the factors behind the growth in both revenues and subscribers for this global market to spread to the rest of the global population, motivating a strong growth in the OTT media delivery services in the next five years. Visiongain has calculated that OTT media delivery services revenues will reach $51.38bn in 2014.
However, not all the submarkets inside the global OTT media delivery industry will grow at the same rate. To illustrate, the most important global submarkets are expected to be the VoD and gaming submarkets, which are expected to create the large majority of global revenues. Similarly, the North American and Asia Pacific regions are expected to obtain the largest share of revenues, and to enjoy the fastest growth due to the specific factors in each of these two regional markets.
Contrastingly, the Latin American and Middle East & Africa regions are not expected to produce sizeable revenues or subscriber numbers due to harmful factors such lack of infrastructure, low smartphone penetration and smaller purchasing power.
The development of this global market has been changing customers’ consumption patterns and behaviours; generating large benefits for consumers as they are now enjoying better services at lower costs. This is why consumers are shifting towards OTT providers, which is leading to decreasing revenues and an increasing need for faster and more reliable data connections. In response to these global developments, Visiongain expects incumbent operators to struggle at competing directly with OTT providers. This is why telcos are placing pressure on regulators in order to create barriers against OTT providers.
On the contrary, more forward looking telcos understand the importance of embracing OTT providers and cooperating with these disruptors. This way, incumbents can improve their service offerings and stop the erosion of ARPU. Nonetheless, Operators in the most developed markets will be able to compete directly with OTT providers by offering VoLTE as a winning formula to increase ARPU and restore their lost market share.
In general, the global OTT media delivery market is expected to maintain its growth and to radically change the consumption of different types of media around the world, increasing the welfare of consumers as they obtain most of the benefits from this market. Nonetheless, telecommunication companies are also expect to change their behaviour, using their competitive advantage in order to benefit from the global OTT services and to avoid being used as a dumb pipeline only.
This new report presents in-depth analysis of the fastest growing OTT markets and regions based upon the latest information and expected changes on the global market, the most recent changes in regulations and the largest opportunities for OTT media delivery service providers in different industries.
Why you should buy The Over The Top (OTT) Media Delivery Services Market 2014-2019: Strategies for Global Audio, Message, Voice, Gaming & Video on Demand (VoD)
What is the future of OTT media delivery? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 156 page report we guarantee that you will receive key information:
• View global OTT media delivery industry forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenue projections in the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2019, our new study shows current market trends, forecast of global mobile connections, latest technological advancements, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Examine 98 tables, charts, and figures presenting you with an assessment of the current and future OTT media delivery industry prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority and realistic understanding on the Telecoms sector.
• Discover submarket forecasts for the OTT media delivery industry from 2014-2019
- What are the drivers of the OTT media delivery growth? How will the submarkets expand? Use our forecasts and expert insight with 51 Charts and 42 tables dedicated at giving you a clear picture of the global forecast of the OTT media delivery industry, giving you more industry influence and the opportunity to grow your business. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. See the following submarket forecast at the global level and further subdivided into each of the 5 regions.
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- OTT Voice & message
- OTT Music Consumption
- OTT Gaming
• View regional market forecasts for the OTT media delivery industry from 2014-2019
- Which regions will generate the most revenue? Stay informed about the potential for each of these OTT media delivery regional markets with submarket forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019. See the following regional market forecasts and further subdivided into each of the 4 submarkets.
- European OTT media delivery revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
- Asia Pacific OTT media delivery revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
- North American OTT media delivery revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
- Latin American OTT media delivery revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
- Middle East & African OTT media delivery revenue Forecast 2014-2019.
• See supporting OTT forecasts and analysis
- In-depth analysis of Netflix, their expansion and expected revenues
- Global Analysis of the most important OTT Voice/Message providers, their revenues, subscriptions and competitive advantages.
- Overview of the Freemium gaming model and its importance for the global OTT industry
- Analysis of the North American OTT Music consumption industry
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are getting the largest number or subscriptions and revenues.
- You will be able to examine detailed account of regional drivers, constraints and tables of significant regional forecasts (using highly reliable data from global institutions).
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the economic, social, technological and regulatory issues assessing OTT media delivery advances.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- OTT Voice/Message subscriptions and revenue growth
- Infrastructure and Economic constraints in different regional markets and OTT submarkets
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from telcos and VoLTE
- Increasing changes on the telecoms sector
- Analysis of different VoD revenue models and their global development up to 2019
- Advances in technological developments
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Forecast of the expected number of connected devices
- Impact of OTT providers on the telecoms industry
- Increased competition in the Telecoms market
- Different Telcos strategies against OTT providers (Including APIs)
- The importance of Net Neutrality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the OTT media delivery industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading OTT Companies and 6 OTT media focused companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies and future outlook.
- WeChat (Weixin)
- Line Corporation
- Apple Inc
- Tencent Holdings
- Rakuten Inc.
- King Digital Entertainment Plc.
- Spotify Limited.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the global OTT media delivery industry
Over The Top (OTT) Media Delivery Services Market 2014-2019: Strategies for Global Audio, Message, Voice, Gaming & Video on Demand (VoD) Report: provides impartial OTT sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit, innovation and growth. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of quantitative and qualitative sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global submarkets and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2019.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
Over The Top (OTT) Media Delivery Services Market 2014-2019: Strategies for Global Audio, Message, Voice, Gaming & Video on Demand (VoD)
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the OTT media delivery industry. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and regulatory overview providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2019 at the global and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulatory changes. Read on to discover the prospects for the OTT media delivery industry, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Over The Top (OTT) Media Delivery Services Market 2014-2019: Strategies for Global Audio, Message, Voice, Gaming & Video on Demand (VoD): Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Digital TV Labs
Gung Ho Online Entertainment
King Digital Entertainment
Lenovo Group Limited
SES Platform Services
Sony Music Unlimited
Tencent Holdings Limited
The Pirate Bay
Thomson Video Networks
Warner Music Group
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Bahrain’s Minister of State for Communications
BBC: British Broadcasting Corporation
BoE: Bank of England
EU: European Union
FCC: The Federal Communications Commission (US)
Federal Reserve Bank
IETF: Internet Engineering Task Force
ITU: International Telecommunications Union
MIIT: Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
OECD: Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
TRA : Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of UAE
WTO: World Trade Organisation