Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The Internet of Things (IoT) sector is a highly fragmented and new dynamic market space with no one company dominating. The concept is set for accelerated growth in 2014 as more businesses realize its potential uses and the positive impact it can have on a various vertical industries. The concept encompasses M2M, Connected Home, Connected Cars and consumer devices. The Internet of Things market has already gained momentum with increasing adoption, offering a wide variety of uses and portfolio of applications, which is expanding sizeably. The main attraction offered by Internet of Things is its potential to change strategy and a plethora of a new products and service possibilities.
With the ever increasing number of connected devices, and with the potential of smart objects will transform and revolutionize multiple vertical sectors on how to operate in a connected things ecosystem. Coupled with the proliferation of electronic devices that already exist amongst consumers homes and businesses, all of which can be transformed via the use of IoT technologies and the stage is set for IoT to become ubiquitous.
Visiongain believes that 2014 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for Internet of Things as companies address increasing demands from both consumers and enterprises for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. As a consequence, visiongain expects global Internet of Things revenue to reach $756.8 billion in 2014.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Internet of Things (IoT) Companies 2014: Leaders in Wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects.
What is the competitive landscape within the Internet of Things market space? The report contains 66 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the Internet of Things market and the leading players in the industry according to revenue and market share. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2014-2019 in terms of value (US$) for the global Internet of Things market, as well as competitor positioning of the top 20 companies in the Internet of Things ecosystem and illustrates key developments in the vendor landscape.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Internet of Things market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company profiling, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
The 154 page report delivers the following information:
• View global Internet of Things market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2019, our new study shows current market data, and market shares. You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 66 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Internet of Things market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Internet of Things sector
• Identify who the top 20 companies are in the Internet of Things ecosystem
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading Internet of Things companies examining their total revenue, IoT revenue, market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Amazon Web Services
- Texas Instruments
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Market Drivers & Restraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Internet of Things market
The Top 20 Internet of Things (IoT) Companies 2014: Leaders in Wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects report provides impartial Internet of Things sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Atos Origin SA
Berkeley Varitronics Systems
Ford Motor Company
Freescale Semiconductor inc.
General Electric (GE)
Janus Remote Communications
Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byer
Nokia Solutions & Networks
Norwest Venture Partners
Qualcomm Life Inc.
Red Bend Software
RF Code Inc.
SIMcom Wireless Solutions
Telit Wireless Solutions
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
Home Gateway Initiative (HGI)
Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
International Standards Organization (ISO)
Open Interconnect Consortium
Smart Meter Implementation Programme of Great Britain (SMIP)
The European Commission
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) of the U.S.
The Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) of Korea