Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The report analyzes the global app publishing activities of the 11 leading Pharma companies on Android and iOS devices. It provides a detailed picture of which app categories Pharma companies concentrate on, how many apps they have published, which user groups they target, how they organize their app business and how successful they are...Product Description
.The report analyzes app publishing activities on three levels:
Level 1 - Pharma app publisher industry view: The first chapter provides an overview of how Pharma companies are making use of the app channel today and how this has changed over the last 12 months.
Level 2 - Comparison of Pharma app activities: In the second part of the report, the companies are being analyzed on a company level and compared against each other.
Level 3 - Pharma app publisher profiles: The third part provides detailed profiles of the companies’ app activities. It also highlights the most successful apps for professional and private users (based on downloads).
Companies in scope:
• Astra Zeneca
• Bayer HealthCare
• Bristol-Myer Squibb
Apps in scope:
All apps available in the Apple App Store and in Google Play, which have been published by one of the 11 pharma companies.
Anybody who is interested in mobile health, esp. pharma industry: app developer, pharma companies, investors, analysts, ...
Why read the report:
• Analysis of 725 apps (iOS & Android) of the top pharma companies
• Detailed benchmarking of the app activities of top pharma companies
• Benchmarking includes the comparison of downloads, active users, target groups, app category, ...
• Performance of the app portfolio of top 11 pharma companies, app publishing strategy, country focus, ...
• Profiles of all pharma company app portfolios including top apps that target private and professional users
• Based on the results of the benchmarking the report provides options for a better app portfolio performance for pharma apps