Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The array of connected devices is ever-broadening. Wireless communications are rapidly engulfing the automotive, healthcare, energy, and retail industries, as wirelessly connected endpoints appear on track to outnumber people. M2M encompasses a number of different markets and technologies, totalling $41.6 billion in revenue for 2014. The market includes 257.8 connected devices from a wide variety of fields, including agriculture, manufacturing, home security, energy grid management, smart utilities metering, emergency response, health monitoring, smart appliances, and connected vehicles.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a major subject in the IT world, but its implications reach far beyond. The interconnection of hundreds of millions of unique, embedded computing devices will have a profound impact on commerce, public service, indeed most fields of life. New connected technologies suggest the impending arrival of intelligent health monitoring devices, self-monitoring industrial devices, fleet management and road safety tools, smart cities, energy grids, and household appliances.
M2M will act as a backbone for these systems. The technology holds the promise of bringing dispersed assets into a connected corporate or government network. Machines in an industrial or manufacturing setting can be linked together to streamline production processes and operate at the highest efficiency. Utility grids can be optimised and household usage monitored and recorded at minimal cost. Precision agriculture can be undertaken, bringing crop management into the digital age.
This new wave of technology promises revolutionary cost savings across nearly all industries and new revenue streams for MNOs, applications providers, module and device vendors, service managers, and systems integrators. M2M and IoT are markets with high ceilings and immediate prospects.
Why you should buy Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market 2014-2019: Telemetry, Telematics & Connected Smart Devices Driving the Internet of Things (IoT)
What is the future of the M2M market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts of the market across the next 5 years and analysis of 10 leading companies in M2M. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the M2M sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
How this 127 page report informs:
• Global forecasts of M2M revenues and M2M connections from 2014-2019
- View M2M market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
• Regional M2M forecasts in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
• Forecasts of the M2M market in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following 11 national markets:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- South Africa
• 9 submarket forecasts in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following industries give depth to our analysis.
- Automotive and transport
- Aerospace and defense
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Financial services
• 105 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the M2M market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key M2M markets and how consumer demand will fluctuate over time.
• Profiles of the leading 10 companies in the M2M industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading M2M companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- NTT Docomo
- Verizon Wireless
- KORE Telematics
- Sierra Wireless
- Sprint Nextel
- Jasper Wireless
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the M2M market
The Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market 2014-2019: Telemetry, Telematics & Connected Smart Devices Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) report provides impartial M2M sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
Ford Motor Company
France Telecom (Orange)
Orange Business Services (OBS)
Post Luxembourg Group
Sierra Wireless Inc.
SIM Technology Group Ltd.
SIMCom Wireless Solutions
Telit Wireless Solutions
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Bridge M2M Alliance
European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC)
European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
Federal Communications Commission
Global M2M Association
Home Plug Alliance
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
International Telecommunications Union
M2M World Alliance
Securities and Exchange Commission
UK Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC)