Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Equipment & Technologies: Digital IP, Analogue, Management & Analytics
Surveillance technologies now consistently feature as an essential component of every national government’s effort to deter criminal activity and investigate those offences that do occur, in addition to playing an important role in the development of an effective homeland security posture. Additionally, they also provide private consumers with an effective, and relatively inexpensive, means of ensuring operational efficiency and reducing shrinkage. Accordingly, CCTV products can now be found in a wide range of market verticals, from retail and gaming through to airports, ports, prisons, and governmental. Funding to secure the latter has always guaranteed a certain level of expenditure on CCTV products, especially in security conscious countries such as the United States, Israel, and China, yet with the tentative recovery of the global economy a resurgent private sector is anticipated to enable spending to reach $23.3bn in 2014. Indeed, with consumer consumption picking up in previously depressed markets, and with huge investments being made in infrastructure around the world, the demand for CCTV products is only set to increase as products continue to offer more and more capabilities, and prices continue to tumble.
Why you should buy CCTV Video Surveillance Systems Market 2014-2024: Equipment & Technologies: Digital IP, Analogue, Management & Analytics
What is the future of the CCTV technologies market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 335 page report will deliver
• View global CCTV market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 268 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CCTV market prospects. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CCTV sector
• View details of 272 commercial CCTV contracts
- See where the significant business is occurring and the untapped commercial opportunities are. This analysis will allow you to achieve quicker, easier understanding of the CCTV market prospects and outlook.
• Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews.
- Aluisio Figueiredo, Chief Operating Officer, Intelligent Security Systems (ISS).
- Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CCTV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CCTV industry/ How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CCTV submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. These submarkets forecast are presented at the global level, regional level, and also for the 15 leading national markets providing comprehensive detail.
- IP Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Analogue Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Management Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Analytics Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national CCTV markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for CCTV companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets. For each of the leading 15 national markets the forecasts are further divided into the 4 key end use submarkets as , detailed above, providing comprehensive detail.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese forecast 2014-2024
- Russian forecast 2014-2024
- Indian forecast 2014-2024
- U.K. forecast 2014-2024
- French forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
- Japanese forecast 2014-2024
- Saudi Arabian forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian forecast 2014-2024
- Republic of Korea forecast 2014-2024
- German forecast 2014-2024
- Australian forecast 2014-2024
- Israeli forecast 2014-2024
- Nigerian forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 16 detailed tables of 272 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of the CCTV market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the CCTV industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading CCTV companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Group
- Genetec, Inc.
- Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- IndigoVision Group plc
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Group
- Schneider Electric SA
- Teleste Corporation
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CCTV market
This report provides impartial CCTV sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with ISS is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the CCTV Video Surveillance Systems Market 2014-2024: Equipment & Technologies: Digital IP, Analogue, Management & Analytics report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CCTV market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
1 Radio Structures Ltd.
1001 Security Systems Ltd.
10moons Technology Development Co, Ltd.
1st Ace Security Ltd.
1st Alert Alarm Systems
1st American Investigative Agency
1st Choice CCTV
1st New Century Security
21st Century HomeGuard
21st Century Technology plc
247 CCTV Security Ltd.
2B Security Systems Aps
313 Evolution Private Ltd.
360 Vision Technology Ltd.
3D Security Systems Ltd.
3rd Eye Surveillance Systems
3S Pocketnet Tech Inc.
4 Tec Security Ltd.
6 Alpha Associates Ltd.
911 Security Cameras
A C Security Solutions Ltd.
A Solo Fire & Security Ltd.
A.5. Security Consulting Group
A.C. Security Systems Ltd.
A.F.A Fire & Security Ltd.
A.I. TECH SRL
A.I.S.Total Security Ltd.
A.M. Fire & Security Group
A.P.E Fire & Security
A.T. Alarms Ltd.
A1 Data Comms
A1 Security Systems Ltd.
AAC Mechanical & Electrical
AAI Security Systems
Aaron Hi-Tech Systems Ltd.
Aarya Ites Pvt. Ltd.
AASSET Security GmbH
AAT Holding sp. Z.o.o.
Able Security Concepts Ltd.
Abr Arman AFSTS
Absolute Security Ltd.
ABUS Security-Center Corp
Acadiana Security Plus
ADS Networks GmbH
Advanced Detection Technology
Advanced Security Systems
Advent Systems Inc.
Aegis Security Solutions & Technologies Ltd.
AEL Systems Ltd.
AJC Security Systems
Al Aqili Future Technologies LLC
Al Fahad Smart Systems
Al Faisaliah Group
Al Mulla Technology
Al Waheed General Trading Co.
Alarm King Inc.
Alarm Service Group Ltd.
AllGo Embedded Systems Pvt.Ltd.
AlliedSignal Aerospace Service Corporation
Al-Rasheed Trading Contracting
American Integrated Security Group (AISG)
A-MTK CO. Ltd.
Apollo Video Technology
Areva T&D, BEI Technologies
ARRIS Group Inc.
Arriva Trains Wales
Artec Technologies AG
Ashridge Communications Ltd.
AVC Networks Company
Avigilon ME DMCC
Avigilon Singapore PTE Ltd.
Avigilon UK Ltd.,
Avigilon USA Corporation
Axis Communications AB
B2 Technology, Inc.
Banco do Nordeste do Brazil
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Baoji Oilfield Machinery
Bosch Engineering GmbH
Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Bosch Rexroth AG
Bosch Security Systems
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Bosch Solar Energy AG
Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Bulldog Fire and Security
C & H Alarms
C & K Systems
C.I.D Alarm Services Ltd.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty. Ltd.
Calgary Light Rail
China National Petroleum Corporation
China Security and Surveillance Technology (CSST)
Chroma Vision Limited
Clark Security Products
ClearView Communications Ltd.
Climax Technology Co., Ltd.
Compass Network Services
Conway Security Products
Dahua Technology Ltd
Dailianxu Engineering Co. Ltd.
Dallmeier Electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Dave Clark Construction
Digital Security Systems Lab
D-Link Systems Inc.
E. Olison Services Ltd.
E.F.T Systems Ltd.
Eagle Eye Technology
Eagle Security Systems
E-Cam Technology Ltd.
E-Castle Electronics Co. Ltd.
E-eyes Security Ltd.
Elbit Systems of America
Empressa de Ferrocarriles del Estado (EFE)
EMS Aviation, Inc.
EyeSpy FX Limited
F & P Alarms
Far East Creation Limited
FAST Video Security
Fastek International Ltd.
First Great Western
FLIR AB Group
Flomatik Network Services
FUJIFILM Europe GmbH
G.B. Electronics Ltd.
Galaxy Control Systems
Greater Wellington Railways
Grimes Aerospace Company
Gutor Electronic LL
Halcyon Surveillance Systems Inc.
Hall & Rhodes Security Ltd.
Hangzhou Camvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
Hangzhou WINIC Electronic & Technology Co. Ltd.
Hansa Projekt Elektro-und Informationstechnik GmbH
Hansett Electronics Ltd.
Hantarex International Ltd.
Hexagon Systems Engineering Ltd.
Hikvision Digital Technologies Co. Ltd.
Honeywell Building Solutions
Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell Video Systems
I Dimantonis S.A.
I3 International Inc.
IAC Electronic Manufacturing Services Limited
I-Lax Electronics Inc.
IndigoVision Group plc
Intelligent Security Systems (ISS)
International Road Dynamics
J Bridgewood Electrical Contractor
J. Mac Supply
J2K Video Ltd.
Jinzhong Broadcast and TV Network Co., Ltd.
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Kapsch BusinessCom AG
Kawaden Co. Ltd.
Kawasaki Kisen Kasha Ltd.
Kentz Corporation Ltd.
Keolis Sverige AB
Kingdom Communication Associates Ltd.
Koorsen Security Technology
Korea Expressway Corporation
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, Inc.
L-1 Identity Solutions
Languard Alarm Co. Ltd.
Last Mile Communication
M&C Energy Group
M.E.S. Systems Ltd.
M3 Force Ltd.
Mac’s Convenience Stores
Mace Pro Security
Marcomm Systems Group
Matterhorn Gotthard Railway Network (MGBahn)
Messe Frankfurt New Era
MESSOA Technologies, Inc.
Metro Sao Paulo
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
Mobile Video Solutions ZAO
Monotrilho Manaus Consortium
NADHI MENTERA ENG. SDN BHD
NasaSafe Co. Ltd.
Nedap Security Management
Network Video Technologies
Next Level Security Systems
NICE Systems Ltd.
North East Frontier Railways
Northern Rail Ltd.
Novar ED&S Limited
N-Patrol Security Systems, Inc.
Oasis Enterprises LLC
Observation Technologies, Inc.
Obsidian Security Limted
Ocean Security Systems
Omnikon Technologies Ltd.
On-Net Surveillance Systems, Inc.
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
OPTEX Co. Ltd.
ORBIT Technologies Ltd.
P&D Specialist Services Ltd.
P&R Fire and Security
P.F.N Technology Co.
Quaddrix Technologies, Inc.
Quadrant Security Group
Quality Plus Group
Qualvision Technology Co. Ltd
R Security Alarm Co.
Radius Security Systems Ltd.
RAE Systems Inc.
Raymax Co. Ltd.
RedCloud Security Inc.
Redkite Financial Markets
RemGuard Visual Management
Rightmark Holdings Ltd.
Ruf Multimedia AG
S&P Industrial Co. Ltd.
S.G.D. Security Ltd.
S.S. Dhaka Trading Ltd.
Sabre Advanced Microelectronics Ltd.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies
Schneider Electric S.A.
Scottish Communications Ltd.
Scottish Equity Partners (SEP)
Securitec Systems Ltd.
Shandong Huawei Security Group
Shanghai LG Electronics Co.
Shanghai Tuijin Electronics
Shanghai Ziva Information Technology
Siemens Building Technologies Security Solutions
Société de Transport de Montréal (STM)
South West Trains
Sperian Protection Europe SAS
SPX Service Solutions
Stadler Pankow GmbH
Suomen Turvakamera Oy
Surveon Technology Inc
Synetics Mobile Systems
T & D Security Systems
Tamron Co. Ltd.
Techniche Security & Surveillance
Teleste Electronics Co. Ltd.
Teleste UK Ltd.
Thales Contact Solutions
The Lipetsk Fuel Company
Tom Bell Chevrolet
Traffic Safety Systems Ltd.
Tramtrack Croydon Limited
Transline Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
TRedess 2010 S.L.
Tyco Fire & Security
Tyco Security Products
UK CCTV Systems
UK Watch Ltd.
Ultimate Protection Systems Ltd.
Ultimate Security Products
UOP Russell LLC
Vanguard Alarms Ltd.
Vattenfall Europe Generation AG & Co. KG
Verint Systems Inc.
Vigilant Vision Ltd.
Vimicro Electronics Corporation
Visionhitech Co. Ltd
Visual Tools S.A.
Vmi Sistemas de Seguranca
Wadsworth Electronics Ltd.
Watec Co. Ltd.
WAVE Wireless Outfitters
X7 Systems Integration
Xcel Fire & Security Ltd.
X-Core Technology Co. Ltd.
Xiamen Leading Optics Co. Ltd.
XTRON I&T Co. Ltd.
Yamano Optical Co., Ltd.
YECONS Technology Solutions
Your Neighbourhood Credit Union
YX Security Equipment Enterprise
Z Plus Security Systems Pvt. Ltd.
ZeboTech Business Solutions
ZF Lenksysteme GmbH
Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co. Ltd.
Zicam Integrated Security Limited
Ziffsac Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Zodiac Security Systems
ZyXEL Communications Corporation
List of Organisations Mentioned in this Report
Abu Dhabi Police (UAE)
Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority (ABCWUA)
Australian Federal Police
Avon and Somerset Police (U.K.)
Bam Nuttall Highway Services (U.K.)
Bergen County Sheriff’s Office (U.S.)
Boko Haram (Nigeria)
Border Guard (Saudi Arabia)
Border Police (Israel)
Caddo Parish Public School System
Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (CCRTA)
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
Chippewea Valley School District (U.S.)
Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
Community Health Network
Department for Transport (U.K.)
Duburque City Traffic Department
Escambia County School District (U.S.)
Forensic Service and Coroner’s Office (Canada)
George Mason University (U.S.)
German Federal Police
Gimhae Customs (Republic of Korea)
Houston Airport System
Humber College (Canada)
Israel Defense Forces (IDF)
Jinan University Medical College (China)
Jinzhong City Public Security Bureau (China)
Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) (U.S.)
Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) (U.S.)
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (U.S.)
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) (U.S.)
Ministry of Public Security (MPS) (China)
Ministry of Railway (MOR) (China)
Ministry of the Interior (Nigeria)
Ministry of Transportation (Brazil)
Monroe Police Department (U.S.)
Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND)
National Rail (U.K.)
Network Rail (U.K.)
New York Police Department (NYPD) (U.S.)
New York State Bridge Authority (NYBSA)
Ningbo Transportation Department (China)
NJ Transit (U.S.)
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
NY Waterway (U.S.)
Office of the National Security Adviser (Nigeria)
Pakistani Taliban (TTP)
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA)
Pittsboro Police Department (U.S.)
Port of Baton Rouge
Queensland State Police (Australia)
Railway Protection Force (RPF) (India)
Ridley College (Canada)
Royal College of Art (U.K.)
Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (Saudi Arabia)
Sabine-Neches Waterway (U.S.)
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (U.S.)
Shenzhen Public Security (China)
SIEA (Syndicat Intercommunal d'énergie et de e-communication de l'Ain) (France)
Special Secretariat for the Security of Large Events (Brazil)
Springfield Police Department (U.S.)
Standard Water Control (U.S.)
Traverse City Area Public Schools
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
University of London (U.K.)
West Virginia Division of Highways (U.S.)