Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects Ecosystem
With the ever increasing number of connected devices globally, and with the potential of smart objects, there is the potential to transform and revolutionize multiple vertical sectors to operate in a connected ecosystem; the Internet of Things (IoT). Coupled with the proliferation of electronic devices that already exist in businesses, homes consumers, all of which can be transformed via the use of IoT technologies, and the stage is set for IoT to become ubiquitous.
The Internet of Things (IoT) market is set for accelerated growth in 2014 as more businesses realize its potential uses and the positive impact it can have on a multitude of industry verticals. The Internet of Things market has already gained momentum with increasing adoption, offering a wide variety of uses and portfolio of applications, which is expanding sizeably. The main attraction offered by the Internet of Things is its potential to change strategy and a plethora of a new products and service possibilities.
The 187 page report contains 93 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the Internet of Things market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of value (US$) for the global Internet of Things market, as well as for vertical submarket forecasts from Consumer Electronics, Automotive/Transport, Healthcare, Utilities, and M2M. In addition, five regional markets are forecast and analysed by visiongain over the period 2014-2024. The report also provides profiles of 28 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the vendor landscape.
Visiongain believes that 2014 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for the Internet of Things as companies address increasing demands from both consumers and enterprises for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. As a consequence, Visiongain expects global Internet of Things revenues to reach $756.8 billion in 2014.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Internet of Things market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
How this report delivers
• View global Internet of Things market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
• Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight. Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information?
- Our 187 page report provides 93 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Internet of Things market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Internet of Things sector
• Discover what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Read the full transcript of exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding.
- KORE Telematics
• Discover market forecasts for the key vertical IoT submarkets from 2014-2024
- IoT Consumer Electronics Submarket Revenues 2014-2024
- IoT Healthcare Submarket Revenues 2014-2024
- IoT Automotive/Transport Submarket Revenues 2014-2024
- IoT Utilities Submarket Revenues 2014-2024
- IoT M2M Submarket Revenues 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional Internet of Things markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Internet of Things companies in 5 regional markets, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- North America forecast 2014-2024
- Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Europe forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East & Africa 2014-2024
- Latin America forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Market Drivers & Restraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Internet of Things industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Internet of Things industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 28 leading Internet of Things companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Berkeley Varitronics Systems
- Everything Everywhere
- iMetrik Solutions
- Jasper Wireless
- KORE Telematics
- Nokia Solutions & Networks
- Novatel Wireless
- NTT DoCoMo
- Numerex Corp
- Raco Wireless
- Sierra Wireless
- SIMCom Wireless Solutions
- Sprint Nextel
- Telekom Austria
- Telia Sonera
- Telit Wireless Solutions
- Verizon Wireless
- Wilson Electronics
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Internet of Things market
The Internet of Things (IoT) Market 2014-2024: Wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects Ecosystem report provides impartial Internet of Things sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
Why you should buy the Internet of Things (IoT) Market 2014-2024: Wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects Ecosystem
What is the future of the Internet of Things market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Internet of Things sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
ABB Power & Robotics
Atos Origin SA
Berkely Vaitronics Systems
Ford Motor Company
GE Energy Company
Janus Remote Communications
Nokia Solutions and Networks
Orange Business Service
Post Luxembourg Group
Queclink Wireless Solutions
Red Bend Software
RF Code Inc.
Sensus USA Inc
SIm Technology Group Ltd
SIMcom Wireless Soultions
Skywave Mobile Communications
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Telit Wireless Solutions
The Plextek Group
U.S. Preventive Medicine
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG)
Federal Communications Commission (USA)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Smart Meter Implementation Programme of Great Britain (SMIP)
Technology Association of Georgia
The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) of the U.S
The Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB) and the Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC) of Japan
The China Communications Standards Association (CCSA)
The European Commission
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) of the U.S.
The Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) of Korea
U.S. Department of Energy
UK's Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC)