Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses
Wearable technology is the buzzword of 2014. A market that has existed for decades, however now microprocessors and MEMS are finally compact enough for the device category to reach fruition. In an environment heading towards a connected homes paradigm, the next step in our technological evolution is bringing control closer than arm’s reach.
Wearables dominated 2014’s CES, with every major OEM champing at the bit to grab a slice of an expanding pie. Although many first generation attempts were met with criticism, consideration for design and features is being carefully applied to new technologies, evolving at a rapid rate.
This is greenfield for many vendors. The plausibility of smart garments and augmented reality goggles has attracted the interest of technology enthusiasts and software developers alike. Now that the smartphone and tablet market growth is showing signs of slowing, it is time for the next major wave of consumer electronics to takeover.
Visiongain has identified the 20 leading wearable technology vendors, the business models and company histories of which are eclectic. Some of these are medical devices manufacturers, while others have a long background in radio communications technologies. What they share is a firm commitment to developing their offerings going forward, with this rapidly evolving and expanding market playing a key role in their company R&D strategies.
Visiongain calculates that these 20 wearable technology leaders comprise nearly 85% of global revenue at the beginning of 2014.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Wearable Technology Companies 2014: Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses
What is the future of the wearable technology market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover analysis of the 20 leading companies in the wearable technology market. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the wearable technology sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information, benefitting you in the following ways:
View wearable technology market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed profiles of the leading 20 companies, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- In addition to detailed company profiles, our new study shows current market revenue data, top 20 ranking and market shares.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 125 page report provides 90 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the wearable technology market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key players in the wearable technology market.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT), drivers, and restraints tied to the most recent product and market development. Discover which of these will move the wearable technology market forward. Learn about the following business- critical issues:
• Development strategy
• Technological issues and constraints
• Leading technologies and applications
• Leading players, recent acquisitions, and partnerships
• Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the wearable technology industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the wearable technology industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading wearable technology companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
• Boston Scientific
• Johnson & Johnson
• Meta Watch
• Motorola Solutions
• Polar Electro
• Recon Instruments
• Zephyr Technology
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the wearable technology market
The Top 20 Wearable Technology Companies 2014: Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses report provides impartial wearable technology sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How Top 20 Wearable Technology Companies 2014: Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses report can benefit youVisiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the wearable technology market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report: Top 20 Wearable Technology Companies 2014: Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Bioserve Technologies AB
Contextual Computing Group
First Warning Systems Inc
Garmin (Asia) Corporation
Garmin International Inc.
GN Store Nord
Johnson & Johnson
Proteus Digital Health
Sony Mobile Communications
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
US Food and Drug Administration
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Mobile World Congress