Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Future Prospects For Leading Players
Mobile devices have become an intrinsic part of everyday life, for individual consumers and large organisations alike. The increased connectivity and powerful computing capabilities enabled by smart devices allow for a highly mobile and productive workforce. Consequently, the popularity of smart devices is an increasingly attractive target for cybercriminals with regards the potential value of personal data found on a device.
Mobile devices cause ongoing concern for IT teams responsible for information security. Sensitive corporate information can be easily transported and lost, while the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement has dramatically increased the number of expensive security incidents. The increasing demand for mobile security software is seeing the emergence of security specialists offering solutions aimed at mobile as well as PC. As a consequence, visiongain has assessed that the value of the global mobile security market in 2014 will reach $4.5 billion.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the mobile security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles along with fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market Forecast 2014-2024 : Future Prospects For Leading Players
What is the future of the mobile security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global mobile security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 152 page report provides 93 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future mobile security market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mobile security sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mobile security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- AVG Technologies
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the secrets of the mobile security industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these mobile security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Mobile Data Security Forecast 2014-2024
- Mobile Device Security Forecast 2014-2024
- Mobile Virtual Private Network (mVPN) Forecast 2014-2024
- Mobile Identity Management (MIM) Forecast 2014-2024
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Forecast 2014-2024
- Mobile Security as a Service (mSaaS) Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional mobile security markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for mobile security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for leading regional markets.
- North America forecast 2014-2024
- Europe forecast 2014-2024
- Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Latin America forecast 2014-2024
• Identify who the leading companies are in the mobile security industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the mobile security industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading mobile security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Kaspersky Lab
- innoPath Software
- DeviceLock Inc.
- Fiberlink, an IBM Company
- Mobile Active Defense
- Research In Motion
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mobile security market
The Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects For Leading Players report provides impartial mobile security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with AVG, Bullguard and with Kaspersky are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects For Leading Players report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the mobile security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the mobile security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects For Leading Players. Avoid missing out -order our report now
BT Global Services
Bump Technologies Inc.
Get Safe Online
Hewlett Packard (HP)
Kaspersky Lab North America
McAfee Security Innovation Alliance (SIA)
Mobile Active Defense (M.A.D.)
NQ Mobile (NQ)
RIM (Research in Motion)
Government Agencies and Other Organizations Mentioned in This Report
CTIA-The Wireless Association
Enterprise Mobility Forum
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
GSM Association (GSMA)
Government Security News(GSN)
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
MEF Global forum
Mobile World Congress (MWC)
News of the World
National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)
New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
Security Innovation Network (SINET)
U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)