Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The global cyber security market is highly competitive and substantially fragmented. The 20 leading companies in the market are primarily US based IT and defence companies, with the rise of defence contractors one of the key recent developments in the market's competitive landscape. Leading US defence contractors have emerged as a powerful group in the market, primarily as a result of their expertise in the wider defence and security sectors. Other crucial trends shaping the competitive landscape of the market include: the ever-increasing proliferation of cyber attacks and threats; the development of new technologies and emergence of new companies.
This new report from visiongain analyses these key market dynamics to reach fresh conclusions on the competitive landscape of the cyber security market. Crucially, it finds that the cyber security market is likely to be characterised by diverse security requirements; the advent of new technologies and disruptive innovation from new market entrants. Leading players will seek to address the demands of providing security across the entire cyber domain by expanding their capabilities through strategic acquisitions. These factors will result in significant changes in the competitive landscape of the cyber security market and the composition of the leading companies.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014: M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities
What is the future competitive landscape of the cyber security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global market share data for the leading companies in the global cyber security market in 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies in the cyber security market, the competitive landscape, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to current market shares for the leading companies, our report contains original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 196 page report provides 170 tables, charts, and graphs; 152 contracts and 556 companies and other organisations mentioned. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospect for leading companies in the cyber security market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the cyber security sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the cyber security market sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Read our interview with:
- Symantec Corporation
• Discover sales analysis and market share breakdowns for the leading companies in 2014
- What are the dynamics of the cyber security industry? How will the sector expand? Which companies will generate the most revenue? Use our analysis and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the social, technological, economic and political (STEP) and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues in the cyber security market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategies
- Capital expenditures
- Technological innovations
- Disruptive innovation from new market players
- Competition from new product types
- Evolving threats and threat landscape
- Expanding expertise among leading companies
- Increasing industry consolidation and the acquisition of new technologies.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the cyber security market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the cyber security market industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading cyber security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. The leading companies are:
- BAE Systems PLC
- The Boeing Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Dell Inc
- Finmeccanica SpA
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Company
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Intel Corporation
- Kaspersky Lab
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales Group
- Trend Micro Inc