Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Big data has emerged as a significant commercial success over the past few years. Visiongain calculates that the big data market will reach $12.4bn in 2013 and play an increasingly important role in the business segment as future systems will further exploit the capabilities offered by this technology.
Although big data has become more of a buzzword recently around 80% of the enterprises in the developed world are now investing at least some part of their IT budget on big data. One of the key driving points for big data services has been its applicability to all forms of organizations where some sort of data is being compiled and managed. While all of these organizations might not gain equally from the application of big data, some will thrive from it and others will see results with a lower impact. Nonetheless big data is here to stay and is already being adopted in many sectors including healthcare, communications, retail, transport, private and the public sector.
Visiongain predicts significant growth rates for big data, as the market is poised for vendors and solution providers as there is a huge uptake from the enterprise sector by organizations of all sizes. Big data is a ubiquitous phenomenon which can effectively be applied in a wide range of industries from the private sector to the public sector. Hence the overall big data market is growing at a rapid pace and will continue to do so over the next few years. As a result, Visiongain has determined that the 20 leading companies in the global big data market account for 55.0% of annual market revenue which is suggestive of a highly populated and fragmented market.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Big Data market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Big Data Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis
What is the future of the Big Data market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for the top 20 big data companies. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the big data sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• Discover the top 20 big data companies and find analysis for 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed market shares along with estimated revenues for leading big data companies, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 132 page report provides 82 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the leading players in the big data market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the big data sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the big data sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
" Discover the revenue predictions for the global big data market from 2013-2018
- What are the secrets of the big data industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the big data industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the big data industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of the top 20 big data companies examining their big data market share, big data revenues, competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Cisco Systems
- Opera Solutions
- SAS Institute
• Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading players in the big data market
- The Top 20 Big Data Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis report provides impartial analysis of leading players in the big data market. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
- With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Market Drivers & Restraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Deloitte, Fusion-io, IBM, and with Splunk are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data.
Accion Labs, Inc.
Alacer Technology Solutions
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
BIConcepts IT Consulting GmbH
Big Data Partnership
Booz Allen Hamilton
Brightlight Consulting, Inc.
Buckley Data Group LLC
EcoSolutions Technology Inc.
Encore Software Services
Ernst & Young (E&Y)
Focus Business Solutions
GlassHouse Systems Inc.
Global Consulting Solutions LLC
Hexaware Technologies Inc
Information Control Corporation
Intelligent Communication (Intelcom)
iSoftStone Information Technology(Group) Co., Ltd
Jibes Data Analytic
Kinetic Global Markets
Lincube Group AB
OakStream Systems LLC
Offspring Solutions LLC
R Square, Inc.
Shanghai EC Data Information Technology Co., Ltd.
The Trade Desk
Think Big Analytics
Voci Technologies Incorporated
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
IMEC (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre)
US CIA (Central Intelligence Agency)
US DoD (Department of Defense)