Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Companies are often held back by an inflexible and complex IT infrastructure that cannot keep up with the changing needs of business. These restraints result in slow deployment of critical applications and services, limited resources, poor operation management, and unpredictable system integration.
Virtualised servers and desktops hold the key to more efficient IT management. Although virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) has historically been deemed too expensive, the recent surge of cloud computing offers a cost-effective, managed platform for VDI that stands to revolutionise the structure of enterprise IT. Operated in a cloud environment, it facilitates the flow of information between corporate offices and increases the productivity of employees who work remotely or from mobile enterprise devices such as smartphones, laptops, or tablet computers.
Collaboration through cloud also enables greater access to enterprise systems and data through a wider range of devices. This includes mobile devices which are increasingly used to access corporate systems and data. Corporate data resides in the cloud allowing employees to access the information when needed. The increasing sophistication of mobile technology and its growing adoption in the enterprise segment will contribute to drive demand for cloud-based VDI.
Visiongain predicts growth in cloud-based VDI, particularly in the Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) submarket. The market is poised for vendors and solution providers as there is a huge uptake from the enterprise sector by organizations of all sizes. Hence the overall cloud-based VDI market is growing at a rapid pace and will continue to do so over the forecast period 2013-2023. As a consequence, visiongain has determined that the value of the global cloud-based VDI market in 2013 will reach $13.4 billion.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 142 page report provides 93 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold key knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- V3 Systems
- Virtual Bridges
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)) submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- SaaS Submarket forecast 2013-2023
- Private Cloud Hosting Submarket forecast 2013-2023
- IaaS Submarket forecast 2013-2023
- DaaS Submarket forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) companies broken down into 5 regional markets, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- North America forecast 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific forecast 2013-2023
- Europe forecast 2013-2023
- Middle East & Africa 2013-2023
- Latin America forecast 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Market Drivers & Restraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the cloud-based virtual desktop Infrastructure (VDI) industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)) companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Wyse
- V3 Systems
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market
The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023 report provides impartial cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Dizzion, V3 Systems and with Virtual Bridges are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
Piston Cloud Computing
Sony BMG Greece
Sony Ericsson Canada
Sony Music Japan
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
City and County of Honolulu
US Department of Defense